Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come when ever i make a post it doesnt show up? I have been trying to ask a question in the 06/07 gsxr 750 forums area and i cant get my post to show. After i click post nothing happens even if i refresh the page it never shows.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I can see the posts you made because I am a Mod. It shows that the post was moderated and is a spam post but doesn't say who moderated it.

I "approved" the post and it appeared to lift the spam flag.
@8you4t Is this happening automatically for some reason for a new user? Nothing in his post seemed like spam. https://www.gixxer.com/forums/80-06-07-gsx-r600-750/833922-need-advice-things-check-before-buying.html
8you4t closed out someone else's post because they hadn't properly introduced themselves in the right forum first. Seriously? Is he gonna complain if I don't clean my room next?

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
8you4t closed out someone else's post because they hadn't properly introduced themselves in the right forum first. Seriously? Is he gonna complain if I don't clean my room next?
It's called etiquette to introduce yourself.

Ill let him respond but tread lightly and lose the attitude.

·
Administrator
13,253 Posts
I can see the posts you made because I am a Mod. It shows that the post was moderated and is a spam post but doesn't say who moderated it.

I "approved" the post and it appeared to lift the spam flag.
@8you4t Is this happening automatically for some reason for a new user? Nothing in his post seemed like spam. https://www.gixxer.com/forums/80-06-07-gsx-r600-750/833922-need-advice-things-check-before-buying.html
Looks fine to me .:. There may have been a delay after approving :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Looks fine to me .:. There may have been a delay after approving :thumbup
I was wondering why it needed approval in the first place. And there was nothing flagging it only when I opened the thread did I notice anything. Just haven't seen that before.

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,509 Posts
This shows up when people join

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
Kartel
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing