Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am haveing a problem chooseing a color for my 86 Gixxer, i am stuck between makeing it all black or all a yellowish orange..... tell me what you think ????

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just had my 92 750 painted and I went with a bright red with a gold pearl . It looks great kinda orangey in the sun and bright red at night . The best part is in the sun at difforent angles it totaly changes to gold . the only reason i ghanged from the fast colors was becouse every one here has stock colors and i was sick of looking like every one elts. What ever you decide im sure it will look great.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Sounds like the color choices are the fast color and one that will disguise you as a school bus.

School bus with the district painted on the side!

·
Registered
364 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by youngGixxer:
i am haveing a problem chooseing a color for my 86 Gixxer, i am stuck between makeing it all black or all a yellowish orange..... tell me what you think ????
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
159 Posts
I say go with black. I makes all your
aluminium and flashy bits show up much
better. Just make sure you have some
stickers on it, otherwise it can look
flat and thus boring.

I may be slightly biased as i chose
black for my bike.

Adrock.