Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on this site for like 5 years, never posted in here once..hope i dont get banned... Back to the story...

So, I recently broke up with my x girl over the weekend..a 3 year relationship.. at the beginning we could go out and get sloshed and have an awesome time... every now and then after our outings , there would always be something, we would have insane fights where we would be screaming at each other, more of me telling her to shutup while she would bitch about everything or anything that she could about me to make it look like the argument is about me, instead of the issue at hand (which is something she either asks me for and i tell her no)...basically stopped going out that much, and then the last time we went out for her friends bday, we get into another argument..

basically some shit was said, I have had enough, asked her/told her to leave.. its been about 2 days.. and im not even gunna go into how ive caught her stuffin a soma or a loritab in her mouth every now and then and try to hide it...Then when i would approach her about it she would tell me shes not an addict, but out of the 2 times ive caught her, how many more times has she done it? And I honestly think thats why she would become some emotional..either from the pill or coming down from it... but anyways...

And I could honestly care less its over...

Am I just pissed? I dated this girl for 3 years, I would think i would feel some kinda of loss or sadness. but nothing....i almost feel like a dick for not feeling anything.... was it just that time?

Am i being taken over by the animosity? I told her i needed a few days to cool off and think about things.. But i dont see my attitude or feelings changing at all... This is my longest relationship, i was in a year relationship before i met her and i couldnt stop crying my eyes out for 2 weeks when we broke up..am i stronger(emotionally)now?...i dunno, something just dont feel right..

Thanks ladies, it always helps to talk it out...and hear other stories...

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
You are no longer a pussy! That's a good thing! You have outgrown your vagina & into your testicles! :cheers

Sorry, saw the title & couldn't resist, too easy. :chucks

C

·
0 Posts
sounds like you're just over it, over her & the bs...doesn't make you a dick. Just smart.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Come on dude, you say that you dont even care that you told her to piss off, but yet you come and start a thread about it?
Who are you kidding? Just move on. Fighting constantly in a relationship is just not worth it at all.
Find another girl. There are plenty of them out there.

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
so u want to know why u don't feel sad after the breakup :scratch
Okay here is my .02.. :lol I know how much everyone likes my opinion on shit.. :lol

so was she okay with the breakup or did she cry.. etc.. ? the reason I say this cuz if she cried and didn't want to break up than in ur mind you know that you can have her back if you wanted to.... u said you wanted to give it a couple days to cool off and think about shit.. well than u guys aren't broke up... really break up with her and see her with someone else.. than come back here and tell us how u feel. See if you know in the back of ur mind that u can have her/him if you wanted.. and that they will wait around for you.. well of course ur not gonna feel bad..

·
Blithering Idiot
2,306 Posts
Sounds to me like you have the confidence to know that you're better than that, and you can go find someone else to make you happier. If you didn't like the relationship in the first place, what makes you think you would't like the fact that it ended? Find a rebound... Get back on the market... Find the one that means something to you :thumbup Still haven't found mine... :wait

809 Posts
And I could honestly care less its over...

Am I just pissed? I dated this girl for 3 years, I would think i would feel some kinda of loss or sadness. but nothing....i almost feel like a dick for not feeling anything.... was it just that time?

Am i being taken over by the animosity? I told her i needed a few days to cool off and think about things.. But i dont see my attitude or feelings changing at all... This is my longest relationship, i was in a year relationship before i met her and i couldnt stop crying my eyes out for 2 weeks when we broke up..am i stronger(emotionally)now?...i dunno, something just dont feel right..

Thanks ladies, it always helps to talk it out...and hear other stories...

No emotion shown, nothing lost. When I left my ex after almost 6 years, it was good riddens! I didn't cry and basically stopped caring. I was tired of the fighting and drama. You are over it....the only thing that may hurt is the time put into that relationship, but it's a lesson learned. :dunno

·
Registered
11 Posts
some really good advice on her- myself just got out of a 6 year relationship and honestly i do miss something but i think its the fact that i wasted soo much time trying to make something work when there was nothing. and like someone else said ur smart for not caring because then u feel no pain

1 - 13 of 13 Posts