Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so yeah ive never been on one.. how long are they? and where is this "circle"? yes, ive looked through a few previous "BM Runs" posts and couldnt find where it is...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
On the bear montain runs, which I lead most of the time, we actually ride. We do not sit in parkings and BS all day, nor do we wheelie back and forth on the same road. Nor do we ride the same road back and forth. We are far from angels, we ride at a very spirited pace and we hit many twisty roads. If you wanna enjoy some very challenging twisty roads and get away from the city traffic then BM is the place. WE just ask that you ride at your own pace. No one gets left behind. We always wait at the next turn, light or stop sign.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
We are far from angels, we ride at a very spirited pace and we hit many twisty roads..... No one gets left behind. We always wait at the next turn, light or stop sign.
Well for the most part,but I remember that one time at Band Camp last summer when we had no choice but to leave Mr. BMW K1200RS w the camera behind or face the heat from popo:lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Or the father and son combo from CT when the popo rolled up on us after rt 84?
How can I forget that?:lmao
I was waaay in front,and caught the attention of that fine female troopa...then like idiots we all pulled over at the exit a few miles up the road&waited...and waited..until she rolled up&let Ernie have it:banghead

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
How can I forget that?:lmao
I was waaay in front,and caught the attention of that fine female troopa...then like idiots we all pulled over at the exit a few miles up the road&waited...and waited..until she rolled up&let Ernie have it:banghead
LMAO, we also lost my friend Tiago because he followed that chick to work too, :lmao

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
LMAO, we also lost my friend Tiago because he followed that chick to work too, :lmao
:spit I forgot about that!

People underestimate the power a vagina has. That was funny as hell,dude just followed her:lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts