Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Here is your "R"
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the US and I am trying to buy an airbag off a salvage yard over in Quebec. Only problem is the yard wont ship me the airbag for their insurance issues
. If I pay someone paypal and they pick up the bag and ship it to me.

Here is the Salavage yards website http://www.lecavalier.com If your near them I am willing to pay you for your services.

·
Here is your "R"
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody wants to make money! Just buy going to this place or having them ship it to you then you ship it to me.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ibidu1
Just so you know there was a massive recall of aftermarket airbags manufactured in Quebec. They had the potential to eject metal shards on deployment. Just make sure you are not getting one of these as opposed to a OEM one.

Oh and I am nowhere near Quebec so I can't really help you on the shipping...sorry.

Jeff

·
Here is your "R"
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GMguy said:
Ibidu1
Just so you know there was a massive recall of aftermarket airbags manufactured in Quebec. They had the potential to eject metal shards on deployment. Just make sure you are not getting one of these as opposed to a OEM one.

Oh and I am nowhere near Quebec so I can't really help you on the shipping...sorry.

Jeff
Jeff

This is a used Audi airbag, I havent been able to find a factory airbag for this car I am rebuilding. These guys have one at a good price, but the guy wont ship it over to the US. I just need someone to pick it up or have them ship it to your home, and then fedex it to me. nothing illegal!

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Ibidu1

Jeff

Actually Jeff, there has been concern about the Quebec airbags for a while now if I'm not mistaken, by the way, how's you and the wife been? Been meaning to stop around the dealership to see if I can actually catch you working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Knight2211
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing