Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got a 58 in 40 on the 301 a few weeks ago and i'm wondering how the Putnam Court handles things.

I pleaded not guilty and have a court date on tuesday in Oct. Just curious if anyone has any experience or know how they worK.

Do they have a plea bargaining system up there?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
The last time I went to court - the prosecutor didn't care one way or the other. If you win, you win - she wasn't entertaining bargains.

This is just outside Putnam county - so you'll probably get a different prosecutor.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I had a speeding ticket in Carmel last year,they will plea bargain as far as I know. I had an 84 in a 65&walked out with parking on the sidewalk fine&no points

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The last time I went to court - the prosecutor didn't care one way or the other. If you win, you win - she wasn't entertaining bargains.

This is just outside Putnam county - so you'll probably get a different prosecutor.
Thanks for the response. I guess it just depends on who I get then.

I had a speeding ticket in Carmel last year,they will plea bargain as far as I know. I had an 84 in a 65&walked out with parking on the sidewalk fine&no points
If it's around the Carmel area I think it's outside of Putnam County.

By the way guys, I noticed on their calender they have tuesdays as court days and thursdays as DA days. Anyone know the difference between them?

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
Since this is where I live on the road you got the ticket normally Thursdays are mm ( driving without a lic) Tuesday are normal traffic ticket days. Who was the cop and I guess it happened by the lake? Always stay under 52 in that section they won't bother you anywhere else on that road.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since this is where I live on the road you got the ticket normally Thursdays are mm ( driving without a lic) Tuesday are normal traffic ticket days. Who was the cop and I guess it happened by the lake? Always stay under 52 in that section they won't bother you anywhere else on that road.
You think you'll know the cop? I don't wanna post his name out in the open but his initials are W.A. And yeah it was by the Lake.

I'm just praying it'll get reduced to large fine with no pts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts