Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Sig 2022 Friday. I currently own a G23 and a Xd .40, has owned a SW 45, SW Sigma .380. This is the 1st Sig I have purchased. I haven't had the chance to take it to the range yet. Chime in if you own this gun, I would love to hear your opinions.

·
Constantly in trouble now
16,403 Posts
Sig makes great guns. I've heard good things about the 2022 though I don't own one. I do have a P220 and absolutely love it.

--Wag--

·
Constantly in trouble now
16,403 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to carry the P220 every day. Kinda hard to choose which one I want to haul around!

--Wag--

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far I have not complaints with the gun. Finding a holster was another thing. I've been using my Folbus paddle holster I carry my XD .40 in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My daughter has the 9mm, she loves it. The meg-car mags work better than the stocker. Blackhawk makes holsters that are model specific. I have put around 600 rounds through it, she has about 2500. It broke in around 350-400 rounds. Never a problem, always a bang with each trigger pull.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I have a Sig p226 Dark Elite 9mm as my every day carry and I love it :)

I have a blackhawk Serpa and a safariland ALS holster for it as well as a comptac iwb kydex holster for cc (yes, sometimes I conceal carry a full sized 226).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts