1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is sitting at home waiting for me!!
I'm still at work
but as soon as I get home it is on!!
I know I should just wait and see for myself but are there mounts like on the original screen? I can wait I suppose

·
Registered
268 Posts
I know the feeling my friend. You won't have to do any drilling or anything. Just be careful not to break the plastic screws like many of the tards on here do.

While you're waiting, you can go pull your stock mirrors and screen off right now to easy your anticipation.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool, I just ordered mine on tuesday. I should get it next thursday. I got the blue race screen. Where did you get yours from? How much? and What color?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I just got one a week ago. Install is simple as can be. I got the light smoke (my bike is black/orange). Looks great!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well It is on and I must say what an awesome screen it makes the bike look so much better and that is by no means easy!! I got the smoke from oneida suzuki for 71 bucks shipped went together EEEEASY..although one of my mirrors fell but no harm done

·
Registered
127 Posts
what is the difference in dark smoke and black?

·
Registered
127 Posts
which do you think would look better on a red/black 05 600? and where can i get one for a reasonable price that will ship quickly?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Check the group purchases and member discounts forum here.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well Oneida Suzuki which is one of the site sponsors, gave it to me for a very good price..it was here within a week and a half (includes processing) and site is very user friendly..I highly recommend them!! as for noodles question IMO I think dark smoke would look GREAT on that color..the smoke is also a good color it has tint to it but still functional much better than stock as far as looks for sure!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
which do you think would look better on a red/black 05 600? and where can i get one for a reasonable price that will ship quickly?

I went to Oneidasuzuki.com also but they didn't have the blue in stock. I then tried http://mawonline.com/ and they beat Oneida by a $1 . They wanted $79.99 but I asked them if they price matched and they did. Just ask and tell them Oneida has it for $59.99 and they will match it. MAW has it but it's not listed on the site. You have to call them. Try to get pics of some screens to see what they look like to help you decide... Good luck...

·
Registered
528 Posts
I've got a Blue/ White K4 600 and I'm running the blue Puig race screen. I love it, looks good and you can still see through it when your in a full tuck. Puig rocks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts