Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently called M4 for a replacement can for my SV. There was slight communication error and the wrong part was shipped. Kyle and the guys at M4 went out of their way to make it right. Both my bikes run M4 exhausts and this situation solidifies why.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have had noting but great experiences with M4 as well. I did a custom set up on my RC51 and the guy at M4 took the time to get me inlet tube sizes and answer all of my questions. I have had their exhausts on 3 bikes now and they are great.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Didn't buy a full system from them but the shorty slip-on that's currently on my bike is hands down one of the best mods I've done to it.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a quick addition to top it all off.... When I installed the system, I didn't torque the o2 sensor plug all the way. Well, it vibrated loose on my test ride today. I called M4 and they put another one in the mail no questions asked. Great company.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Kyle is awesome. He's one of the owners over there and a great guy. Met him several times and actually am going to be meeting up with him at a MotoGP party tonight. Glad they are taking care of you :fact

1 - 5 of 5 Posts