Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old OEM mirrors had seen some mileage, with one having a cracked lens and the other one's rivet wore out so the arm just flopped wherever. I was going to replace them with a set of used OEMs, but then i found these and decided to give them a shot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Left-Right-Black-05-10-07-Suzuki-GSXR-1000-Side-Mirrors?item=160630885444&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8491873623348201153

At $35 shipped they hardly break the bank, and they arrived at my door in 3 days. They came with bulbs also! Packaging was great and so was fitment. Compared to OEM i actually prefer these in both looks and usage. These had a nice glossy paint on them compared to the original dull plastic. The mirrors actually adjust, unlike my old OEMs( not sure if mine where just seized but these have a ton more movement in adjustability)

All in all im super happy with these and if anyone needs a cheap set of oem mirrors id definitely recommend these.

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assume that your being sarcastic and put on the flashers and took the pic when the flashed. ;)
You're*, and yes, you're correct on both terms, sarcasm and when they* flashed. I snapped a shot to show the amount of light that makes it through the smoked lenses. As for the sarcasm some took Spanish as a second language, I however took sarcasm. :cheers ;)

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't believe so. I have pushed on them as hard as I feel comfortable and they didn't fold.

One thing to note now that I have around 10k miles on the aftermarket ones, the arms paint has now faded and is a dull black, no longer glossy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi thanks for your reviews your OEM mirrors looking pretty and your bike too i love that bike.actually i had the old model of this but after accident i got rid from that now i am looking for new one

Have a nice drive

·
Registered
4 Posts
This model no longer appears to be available on ebay. the majority of the new ones on the market are of cheap construct and snap off at the stem during high speeds. Anyone have recommendations for side mirror replacements? I have a 2003 GSXR 600.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought tons of oem and non OEM mirrors on ebay, they all suck. Check out this place: moto-science.com They have lots of higher quality custom mirrors for all types of bikes with leds and turn signals etc. Kinda pricey though but worth it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts