Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2003 gsxr 1000 dirt cheap because it wasn't in the best of shape. Was dropped a LOT. I ordered a ton of new stuff, got everything all nice and shiny. Ordered a set of pure black fairings and a black bolt kit from Auctmart. I figured, they sponsor this site so must be decent. Googled around, read it takes a while to get the stuff but no really negative stuff. Ok, cool. A month goes by and I get my fairings but no bolt kit. I emailed them last wednesday and again Sunday night, now we are closing on Tuesday and still haven't heard anything back. I have tried to call their sales department which has a San Antonio, TX phone number and haven't heard back. I am about to move so I kinda need to get my stuff so I can put everything together for the move. I am thinking of ordering a set off ebay and opening a thing with my bank to get the cost of the bolt kit back. Was just curious on your guys' thoughts and I guess more information for people looking at buying from them.

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Mate ... A simple search on here would have uncovered a piss poor reputation and customer service offered by them !!!

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I bought my 2003 gsxr 1000 dirt cheap because it wasn't in the best of shape. Was dropped a LOT. I ordered a ton of new stuff, got everything all nice and shiny. Ordered a set of pure black fairings and a black bolt kit from Auctmart. I figured, they sponsor this site so must be decent. Googled around, read it takes a while to get the stuff but no really negative stuff. Ok, cool. A month goes by and I get my fairings but no bolt kit. I emailed them last wednesday and again Sunday night, now we are closing on Tuesday and still haven't heard anything back. I have tried to call their sales department which has a San Antonio, TX phone number and haven't heard back. I am about to move so I kinda need to get my stuff so I can put everything together for the move. I am thinking of ordering a set off ebay and opening a thing with my bank to get the cost of the bolt kit back. Was just curious on your guys' thoughts and I guess more information for people looking at buying from them.
Ohhhh boy.....the worst place to be is where you are my friend....Having Auctmarts owing you something!

·
Super Moderator
14,988 Posts
Fuck those people at Auctmarts. I'm tired of seeing these threads. They've had enough chances to redeem themselves. I say it's time they fuck off for good. They've been shitting on the riding community long enough.

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
I'd call the bank and see if you can have the transaction reversed and grab another bolt set. They sure do have a San Antonio number. If we could find an address I'd be more than happy to investigate :shifty

Remember their excuse? I'm sure they still have that large sales volume and it's challenging to keep up. Too hard to throw in a bolt kit that someone already paid for @auctmarts1 ? :wait

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
sorry for that and made you worry, we have replied your email, and explained to you why we did not reply your email last two days, first I apologize for that,
your bolt kit is on the way and we have sent it by the other location department and not in the same package only! the painting place just did not stock the right model of the bolt kit, and thats why we did not put in the same package,

please kindly wait couple more days and you must have it,

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Wow
You guys are seriously fucked-up for:
A) delivering what's promised
B) customer service

:facepalm

Lessons are repeated until they are learned. The ongoing / repeated lesson here is simple: don't buy from Auctmarts. Shame on you.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
How many times do we hear the same shit? All they'd have to do is simply ANSWER people who have paid them if there's a problem, without threats of being banned.

That in itself speaks volumes about their 'ehtics'.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,857 Posts
It's amazing how fast they respond when they've learned that they'll get banned if they do not.
Auctmart, where is my free fairing kit for the price of shipping?

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
Yea why does it take a post like this for them to have customer service? And then they think they have fixed it by making these kiss-ass responses. Newsflash: It doesn't count if they call you out and then you try and fix it. It shouldn't be happening to begin with. Very disappointed to hear this is how honest paying customers are treated.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Auctmart is not the only provider and they should realise that. Sooner or later they wouldn't have to worry about their high sales volume with a piss poor performance of a customer service they dish out. You get the gist Auctmart

1 - 16 of 16 Posts