Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the part where you have to drill a hole for the anti-rotation of the grips, but where/how do I mount the brake resivoir? There's a screw....

Anyone have any suggestions how to do these things? I'm sure yall have experience.... any tips in general?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
I used a zip tie and went the getto route......works for me.....for now.

nj
toldja the zip tie method works fine. i use two of them criss-crossed over the stock bracket to the clip-on base.

i've made brackets in the past, but the zip tie is just as good

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I fashioned a bracket from a piece of aluminum stock and bolted it in the hole which used to hold the stock clip on under the triple clamp. Cost me about 15 minutes time, I had the stock laying around. It costs 3.50 for a 3 ft piece at Home Depot. I even polished it so it looks kind of "non-ghetto"

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just made a small bracket out of flat stock aluminum and bolted it into one of the bolt that holds the iginition assembly. It worked out well as it became the spot where I put a toggle to by-pass the clutch switch.

DW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.