Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From now till Jan 1st, I will be giving Members the best discount I can offer.
All my 06-10 600 and 750 rearset plates will be $60.00 shipped in lower US. Reg. 69.99

My Original chain Alignment Tool will be $80.00 shipped in Lower USA
Cost: $105.00

My new and improved Alignment tool will be $100.00 shipped in lower USA
Cost $120.00
(This one is for the racers that have non flip up pegs)

And if anyone wants to go Cable to Hydraulic, My all billet sprocket cover that retails for $339.99 shipped is $270.00 shipped!

If you want a stock style replacement clamp 7075 billet that will allow you to still keep the ignition switch, I have these too. these are $149.99 shipped on my site. I will let these go for $110.00 shipped in lower USA/
I have 1 Blue, 1 red, a few black and polished and raw alum.

I take paypal @ [email protected]
Guys, this is the best pricing I can do. There are plenty of peeps that have bought from me and are very happy with my products.
Happy holidays from Pro Lux....:cheers

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
ProLux asked me to update this thread that all orders in the next 24hours will come with a free blowjob performed by him

:shifty

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
do you make a triple clamp that will work on an SRAD?

Absolutely.............

as long as you buy the rest of the late model front end to go with it :D

I am kidding. I have no idea :lmao

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ProLux asked me to update this thread that all orders in the next 24hours will come with a free blowjob performed by him

:shifty
You are a Professional Ass joe! :lmao

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
someone say free blowjob :shifty

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
so say i dont own a bike anymore.... what would it cost just for the bj? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so say i dont own a bike anymore.... what would it cost just for the bj? :biggrin:
At this point, I would turn it over to the Resident Native here Joe.... So i'd say for free!!!:biggrin

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
At this point, I would turn it over to the Resident Native here Joe.... So i'd say for free!!!:biggrin
all he does is promise to go shooting and swimming but then never puts out. I even left the guest room door open :sad what a tease

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
all he does is promise to go shooting and swimming but then never puts out. I even left the guest room door open :sad what a tease
Your brother got to handle my firearm, twice :eek:ogle. At my house, and at yours too.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
$80 bucks???? I want one!! ill take the chain alignment tool!! :cheers!! Thanks Pro Lux!

I can't do paypal.. :\ ut oh. can u take credit card or anything?

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
I take paypal @ [email protected]
Guys, this is the best pricing I can do. There are plenty of peeps that have bought from me and are very happy with my products.
Happy holidays from Pro Lux....:cheers
hmm i dont know. How on earth would one pay for this. You would think the OP would have put the required information in the post :monkeyface

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.