Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about that time to talk about the all stars.. If I was to vote on the skilled positions!

STARTERS >>> Backups

NFC:

QB: Brees >>> McNabb, Farve
RB: S. Jackson >>> Peterson, D. Williams
WR: Fitz, Rice >>> D. Jackson, M. Austin
TE: V. Davis >>> Gonzo

DE: J. Allen, T. Cole >>> W. Smith
DT: J. Ratliff, D. Dockett >>> K. Williams

OLB: D. Ware, C. Matthews >>> Quite a few
MLB: P. Willis, L. Fletcher >>> Beason
CB: C. Woodson, A. Samuel >>> A. Winfield, Rodgers-Cromartie
S: A. Wilson, D. Sharper

AFC:

QB: Manning >>> Rivers, Schaub
RB: C. johnson >>> R. Rice, MJD
WR: A. Johnson, R. Wayne >>> B. Marshall, W. Welker, V. Jackson
TE: D. Clark >>> A. Gates

DE: R. Starks, D. Freeny >>> M. Williams
DT: V. Wilfork, H. Nagta >>> K. Williams

OLB: E. Dumervil, J. Harrison >>> C. Session, B. Cushing
MLB: DJ Williams, D. Harris >>> D. Ryans

CB: D. Revis, N. Asomough >>> C. Bailey
S: A. Betha, B. Meriweather >>> Y. Bell, J. Byrd

Cribbs would def be heading as a returned for the AFC

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who else Roethlisberger or Brady???

Schaub is second in Yards & TDs behind Manning... With no real help besides Andre. Hes had some very impressive days, and won me lots of money in fantasy :)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Who else Roethlisberger or Brady???

Schaub is second in Yards & TDs behind Manning... With no real help besides Andre. Hes had some very impressive days, and won me lots of money in fantasy :)
Big Ben is a beast and has the hardware to prove it. That last pass of the game to win was sick and if I had to pick between him or Ryan for a single game for my life it wouldn't even be a pause to think about IMO.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Jackson before Peterson?:shifty

:p

I also think BOTH Williams will be in at Pro Bowl starters also. The Vikings have the most players leading picked to go to the Prow bowl this year.

"The Vikings continue to dominate the position-by-position voting, with Peterson, fullback Naufahu Tahi, tackle Bryant McKinnie, guard Steve Hutchinson, center John Sullivan, kicker Ryan Longwell, kick returner Percy Harvin, defensive end Jared Allen, defensive tackle Pat Williams, punter Chris Kluwe, and special-teamer Heath Farwell in first place."

And Favre has moved into 2nd place behind Brees. That I don't agree with, Favre is not in par with Manning.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Ben is good no doubt. And hardware means nothing in terms of single season performance and pro bowl worthiness. A lot of dudes get snubbed every year. There is no denying Manning & Rivers as they're both in MVP talks. So that leaves one spot for quite a few people. IMO Schaub is killing it. With no running attack, no sick D, lost a huge asset in TE Owens. And still statistically is beating Ben. And whos Ryan?

Yes Jackson over Peterson. Aside from the freak Johnson, Jackson is second in the league in rushing yards with the sorry ass Rams. Enough said. Very impressive. Peterson no doubt makes it and spells Jackson. Gore is another snub, those few missed games hurt his numbers. Willis is a sure bet the next 5-8 years. ha

V2, according to you the whole team is pro bowl bound. Lets see if that bowl worthy line can keep Farve off his ass this week.

·
Magic Pro-Troll®
22,861 Posts
We all know, Favre will not be behind McNabb...and this is coming from someone who has a McNabb gameday jersey and was flipping out on the sped fans that boo'd him.

Would love to fucking see it though.

Just to watch Favre boo hoo some more.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
V2, according to you the whole team is pro bowl bound. Lets see if that bowl worthy line can keep Farve off his ass this week.
Thats not according to me. That is actual voted statistics:cheers

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Not sure how yoy picked McSnabb over Rodgers or Romo who are having better years than him but I guess it's a personal choice

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
How bout them Giants?
You mean the Gayants. I love it. The team I hate the most.

BTW the stats for recs. Makes a case for Miles to be a starter. Here is a copy off of Fox sports

NFC SORTABLE STATS, INDIVIDUAL -- Receiving YardsRkName/TeamRecYdsAvgTDLongFumbles100-Yd Gms1Sidney Rice, Min71114416.11563132Miles Austin, Dal65113817.511160153Steve Smith, NYG90109312.14651034DeSean Jackson, Phi56108719.41871255Larry Fitzgerald, Ari89102711.541134036Marques Colston, NO6199416.30968127Greg Jennings, GB6197315.95483048Donald Driver, GB6196315.79671329Roddy White, Atl7194813.358901310Steve Smith, Car6092215.3766612

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, Austin could knock off Rice or Jackson... Theres still football to be played though.

McNabb, Romo & Rodgers... Shit even Farve. Only lock is Brees. With one more week to play I'd still say my orignal set. McNabb had a very nice game today against Denver. Rodgers won with a solid day. Romo is up next. And a huge match up next week Romo v McNabb. If Farve continues his play I'd take him off :)

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brady should have been an alternate. Schuab def played his ass off this year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts