Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price for \'03 600

Just bought a new GSXR 600 in Dallas for $8300 out the door.....wasn't in the mood to haggle and the dealer was close to my house which was important to me....

I am excited but having second thoughts that I paid to much .............whatcha think ??

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
Re: Price for \'03 600

I paid $10,200 OTD on my 01 600 back in Feb of 01.
That sucked, I paid too much, you sir, got a good deal.

·
Registered
150 Posts

I paid $10,250 for my 02' 600 from a dealer here in Canada. Your prices above seem rather high

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

O.K while reviewing the posts I realized I missed typed the price, I actually paid $8600 out the door......sorry for the confusion, I almost just let it go but I hate people that lie/exagerate to make themselves look good....did not want to appear that way

BMW

·
Registered
214 Posts

I got my 2002 600 out the door for $8000. See, the way to do it is, play broke. Unless you're rich and can write a check right then, apply for an $8000 loan. Then goto them and say look, you waive this bullshit $1000 prep fee, and drop the price of the bike down to cover tax, and I'll take this baby right now. And then you really will get the bike out the door for sticker price, no higher

·
Registered
519 Posts

My brother in law got his 03 gsxr 600 for $7150 out the door in Dec 02. I personally think you paid to much. Cycle West in Petaluma, California has the best deals in Northern California.
Talk to Guy and tell him Juan Felix Sent you. He'll take care of anyone so for those in the california looking for the best deal he is your guy. No haggle/hassel either!!

707-769-5240

I paid for my 02 gsxr 750 $8100 otd last july 02.

·
Registered
51 Posts

I bought my 03 600 for exactly $6856.75. The cheapest I've ever seen!

·
Registered
314 Posts

Not to bad I can get one for $7850 out the door in upstate NY.

·
Registered
327 Posts

I'm getting a brand new 02 GSXR 750 for 8999.99 OTD...Not too bad????

·
Registered
7 Posts

Newbie Here just bought an 03 600 for $8560 out the door here in Tampa,Fl i know its probably not the best deal but i figured it was decent especially since it was the last day of the month and they weren't pushy at all.

·
Registered
756 Posts

I just picked my black & silver '03 600 for $7250 out the door here in Kansas City, no haggling. The dealer by my house wanted $8300 OTD. All I did was call around and ask for the best price and I saved a grand. Woo.

ken

·
Registered
4,268 Posts

Originally posted by alister:
I just picked my black & silver '03 600 for $7250 out the door here in Kansas City, no haggling. The dealer by my house wanted $8300 OTD. All I did was call around and ask for the best price and I saved a grand. Woo.

ken
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Damn that was a good deal

-Spooner

·
Registered
756 Posts

Props to the Spooner and my other friends that pushed me away from that Kaw! Hah.

ken

PS- I want you to know it took a whole 2 minutes to reverse the shift linkage again after finding a picture post here on the board. Oh, and anyone selling exhaust locally?

·
Registered
4,268 Posts

Originally posted by alister:
Props to the Spooner and my other friends that pushed me away from that Kaw! Hah.

ken

PS- I want you to know it took a whole 2 minutes to reverse the shift linkage again after finding a picture post here on the board. Oh, and anyone selling exhaust locally?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Haha, yeah I told you it was nothing to flip it. Nobody around here really stocks any exhaust systems, but I have seen most of them so if you have any questions about what to order or want any suggestions let me know..

-Spooner

·
Registered
3 Posts

best thing you can do is open the phone book and call around. I saved a grand with 15 min of calling. got mine for 7825.14 in wasington dc area. might because I had all the cash.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Originally posted by JPerezz21:
Newbie Here just bought an 03 600 for $8560 out the door here in Tampa,Fl i know its probably not the best deal but i figured it was decent especially since it was the last day of the month and they weren't pushy at all.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I paid by Credit Card so considering the Payment Method its not a bad deal since they lose some of that money as well for the Credit Card Transaction.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts