Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got one and hooked it up. Any pointers I should know about this? I picked it up cheap off ebay, it was new when I purchased it. Is the map that comes with it a good one? Do I need to adjust anything at this moment? Richin or lean? Any info would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I got my power commander from a health club. The first thing I would do if I were you is feed the bitch. It doesnt matter so much if shes rich but I do highly suggest you keep her lean. My power commander cant read maps worth shit so I do all the nav work. The only thing I would adjust right off the bat is letting go of the idea of screwing other women and doing her at the same time as my power commander does not like this idea. Other than that it all plugs right in.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Not bad for a first time trip to the Squiod farm. Couple more of original replys like that and we MAY grant you a full membership!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I got my power commander from a health club. The first thing I would do if I were you is feed the bitch. It doesnt matter so much if shes rich but I do highly suggest you keep her lean. My power commander cant read maps worth shit so I do all the nav work. The only thing I would adjust right off the bat is letting go of the idea of screwing other women and doing her at the same time as my power commander does not like this idea. Other than that it all plugs right in.

Ding Ding Ding. Winnah Winnah, Chicken Dinnah!

I like mine a little rich. Mine is a little rich and she doesn't need maps, she has GPS. All you have to do is ask it and it maps it for you.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Not bad for a first time trip to the Squiod farm. Couple more of original replys like that and we MAY grant you a full membership!
A full membership..fuck yes
By the powers granted in me (....um, by myself) you have earned the illustrious honor of being promoted to Sgt. Squioud!!!!! Please feel free to go buy an 8 megapixel camera from eBay (we will pay you later, cough!)....

Now .... you may begin to show pics of your Power Commander immediately (please remove box and packaging).

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
No Shit, better hope she doesn't check the puters history and find you telling a bunch of strangers that you think her hand looks fat in the pic you just posted.....HOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGIE....I might just email her a link, just for the sport of it----

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
You are gonna have to go into Dealer Mode, just to pay for the rapairs... And I suspect your powercommander may want to upgrade your harness at this point in the game.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hell I was considering posting a picture of her until I started thinking somebody woud get the great idea of photochopping her head on that picture of the ugly bitch kicking. It is my favorite picture of all time but my ass would probably be in the dog house for a couple hours if she saw it.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Oh... You asked for it kiddo - better put on your flame suit...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts