Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I have a 2017 GSXR 1000 and I would like to improve the performance of the bike increase HP I have been looking at Power Commander V, K&N air filter and new exhaust manifold but my issue is with the power commander does this really improve the bike fueling performance or would I be better of having the ECU of the bike remapped if that is at all possible?

·
Registered
2021 Ducati StreetFighter V4s; 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000R; 2019 BMW R1250GS HP
43 Posts
Take the money you are going to spend on a PC V and get the bike properly Dyno tuned... I've never been but JHS Racing in Bristol is supposed to be real good if you are near them. If you can't find a proper dyno tuner, send the ecu out to be flashed. Not sure if there are flashers in the UK, but there are a few good ones here in the states.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not properly close but closer than you if you are in the states yeah will contact them it 3 hours away but if it is better than a PCV then I will give it a go

·
Registered
95 Posts
Loads of places will sort your ECU...only consideration is it is more difficult to put the bike back to standard

MSG Racing did mine and it is excellent...they change shifter map as well as fuel map

1 - 4 of 4 Posts