Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I got bored during quarantine, so I decided to make some Excel spreadsheets to convert Power Commander 5 data to a Woolich Racing format. Instructions are included on how it works. I based this on a really old converter that was originally for the Hayabusa that only covered part of the map and had poor resolution. This new version covers the entire fuel map, every RPM and TPS table that Woolich has, this creates a conversion for. It's not perfect and does do a bit of estimating, but it gets it pretty close. Hopefully this will help someone out. I also made some for other bikes like the Busa, ZX-6R, and VMAX. If you want a converter made for a specific bike, let me know and I'll help you out. This site won't let me upload the spreadsheet, so just shoot me a message with your email address and I'll send you the converter. Here's some pics of the ZX-6R converter which functions similarly:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have since revised this with V1.2 which eliminates a lot of the RPM assumptions and greatly revises the TPS assumptions to eliminate the sawtooth effect seen in those first versions. This new one is much smoother. I will post screenshots soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts