Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everbody. new to the forum. just want to see if anyone has any ideas on this. i had my plastics off for paint and was looking over the bike for leaks and what not. i noticed my power commander is plugged into my secondary injectors. is there a reason for this? does it make the bike run any better? do i need to plug them into the primary injectors? thanks for the help

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,922 Posts
hey everbody. new to the forum. just want to see if anyone has any ideas on this. i had my plastics off for paint and was looking over the bike for leaks and what not. i noticed my power commander is plugged into my secondary injectors. is there a reason for this? does it make the bike run any better? do i need to plug them into the primary injectors? thanks for the help
Improper install. They should be connected to the bottom injectors.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
If you have the DJ software that came with the PowerCommander installed on your laptop,plug the PC3 into your computer and check. Or,bring the bike to your local shop that dyno tunes bikes and ask them to check the map

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you have the DJ software that came with the PowerCommander installed on your laptop,plug the PC3 into your computer and check. Or,bring the bike to your local shop that dyno tunes bikes and ask them to check the map
It is a used track day beast, it came with the power commander 3, but that is all I have. Do you know if the software is legally available for download anywhere???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts