Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question. Hopefully someone can help me out. So my friend let me use a power commander and I went to hook it up hooked it all up turned my bike on and revved the engine. Then noticed it wasn’t reading right on the commander and then looked at the commanders wires and noticed one of them was cut. The gray wire. So I took the commander out and hooked everything back up stock and now I’m getting the Fi light and my bikes running really lean and shitty. It’s putting. Definitely Not right. Does anyone know what I need to do? Anyway to reset it back to factory or something?

· Premium Member
72,646 Posts
What code is the ECU throwing? Put the bike in dealer mode and let us know. Do a search on how to do that, there are many threads.

· Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
15,015 Posts
Pretty obvious you did something wrong. If I had to guess, you fucked up the TPS tap and cut/broke that wire. Go back and review what you did and undo it.

· Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
4,283 Posts
You need to check your bike while it's throwing the FI light. AKA, don't shut off the engine. If you shut it off, it resets and it will only show you the C00.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok this is telling me how to put it into dealer mode but I already shut my bike off and the guy above said it I do that it will throw the C00 code everytime after. So how do I get it to where I get the ride code to read?

· Premium Member
72,646 Posts
Where is the little line next to where it says c00? You could have a TPS issue if the line is not in the middle.

Reactions: Beairsto Racing

· Premium Member
72,646 Posts
Double check your wiring harnesses. Did you by any chance manage to plug the secondary injector harnesses into the primary injectors and vice versa?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No I never unplugged the top ones and when I unplugged the wired cut power commander I plugged everything back one by one as I went from left to right. I’m so confused because the code it’s throwing off is saying there’s nothing wrong. So something is unplugged somewhere or there’s something I’m missing. There is this connector inside under my gas tank that’s not plugged in to anything. It’s on the right side. My tps is plugged in so it’s not that. Is there suppose to be anything unconnected around that area?

· Premium Member
72,646 Posts
No, nothing should be unplugged on the right side under the tank. Can you post a pic?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.