Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting on \"For Sale\"

Hi there,

My ID name is :mad:#$%^& and I tried to post an ad in the FOR SALE section but the “POST” button is not active for me. I accidentally ended up posting the ad: 99 GSXR600 SALE!!!.......
in the wanted section. Is there any way you can move that to the FOR SALE section? Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Re: Posting on \"For Sale\"

ooh ooh! I know I know! YOU DONATE!!
what do I get for getting this one right?

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts

Gixxeritis said:

ooh ooh! I know I know! YOU DONATE!!
what do I get for getting this one right?
I second that answer.Do I also get a prize?

·
Banned
1,629 Posts

Can't blame a newb for getting confused. This is the only web board I've seen that requires a monetary donation in order to sell stuff.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Lui Kang said:

Can't blame a newb for getting confused. This is the only web board I've seen that requires a monetary donation in order to sell stuff.
well it works!

we are still online

·
Registered
114 Posts

Why does it suck to have to donate to post? Think about that for a minute. Your chances of dealing with someone in a more secure setting. Not any Joe Schmoe can come on and try to post bogus parts or never send the parts after you send the money to them. Granted this could have this happen with anyone even a supporting member, but it does give the sellers a little more credibility. Ever been scammed on ebay? If not buy more stuff there it will happen sooner or later.

As for confused noob....well can he read? Cause it says it right on the header for the for sale forum that you must donate to post.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

Charging to post is fine with me, as long as I can charge for reading my posts

·
Registered
193 Posts

Man are you people weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who care's it's only ten bucks a year. I'll bet before you found this site you were buying parts from your local dealership, Now you have RON AYERS. Anyone who complains about this site should go buy a Honda and kiss my GIXXER a$$.
I love this site and anyone who dosn't is stupid.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts

gsxrfathead said:

Who care's it's only ten bucks a year. I'll bet before you found this site you were buying parts from your local dealership, Now you have RON AYERS. Anyone who complains about this site should go buy a Honda and kiss my GIXXER a$$.
I love this site and anyone who dosn't is stupid.

so go donate

·
Registered
552 Posts

I donated because I understand it takes money to operate this site, if those involved make a little stratch in the process, great! I will probably never post something for sale here, because ebay gives me more exposure, thus allowing me more profit's. anyway's the loser's in all of this are the people like myself that purchase use items all the time. making someone pay to post in the for sale limits those who will post their items, with the membership base this board has there would be a huge 4 sale section if there where no fee attached to post. I wish there were a membership fee instead, perhaps a 30 day trail, then after that ALL would have to pay. yeah, yeah, I know, shut up squid, you run your site, we'll run ours.
:
I love the site and will continue to kick up the clams to be a member as long as I can move around without getting bogged down.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts

98fixxer said:

I donated because I understand it takes money to operate this site, if those involved make a little stratch in the process, great! I will probably never post something for sale here, because ebay gives me more exposure, thus allowing me more profit's. anyway's the loser's in all of this are the people like myself that purchase use items all the time. making someone pay to post in the for sale limits those who will post their items, with the membership base this board has there would be a huge 4 sale section if there where no fee attached to post. I wish there were a membership fee instead, perhaps a 30 day trail, then after that ALL would have to pay. yeah, yeah, I know, shut up squid, you run your site, we'll run ours.
:
I love the site and will continue to kick up the clams to be a member as long as I can move around without getting bogged down.
The only problem I see here is that this site is more for people to give info and whatnot instead of being a site to sell things.By having a free site you have more members but if those members want to sell something they need to just make a donation.Plus you get a little extra for having a red R

·
Registered
246 Posts

do what, you can get scammed on ebay?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

gsxrfathead said:
Who care's ....and anyone who dosn't is stupid.
Maybe if stupid knew than an " ' " doesn't go after the "e" in cares and dosn''t is speled doesn't then he wouldn't be calling someone else stupid..lmao

·
Registered
5 Posts

ok i dont know why that came up as anonymous, but i am still wondering the minimum donation.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts