Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, wasn't trying to advertise, just letting some people know that were asking about them. I'll keep it quiet on any other future new product releases we have.

You guys will just have to keep checking the site for the pin-lock stuff, sorry.

Glad I didn't put a link to our site now, I'd be put in GDC prison I think...

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
17,929 Posts
Sorry, wasn't trying to advertise, just letting some people know that were asking about them. I'll keep it quiet on any other future new product releases we have.

You guys will just have to keep checking the site for the pin-lock stuff, sorry.

Glad I didn't put a link to our site now, I'd be put in GDC prison I think...

why not advertise for little money you could be advertising throughout the site? we have thousands of members here that are always looking for good/safe gear

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I work for Shoei, it would be our advertising/marketing manager's position to decide of we should advertise here, not mine. Besides that, we don't sell helmets direct to the public, only the parts and accessories so advertising would be rather a moot point. Oh well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.