Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 517 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I like everyones version of what a stock motor is:_lol: 8.70-8.80 on a stock motor....maybe with spray. Not dissing anyones riding abilities, but It aint a stock motor imo. If you are that good of a rider on what you say the bike is, pm me and you can fly down to make some passes on my bike with the same setup. If you make it go 8.70-8.80, I will pay for your airfair, hotel, and give you $$$$! We have one of the fastest tracks in the country down here and its at sea level.

A stock motor is a stock motor. No aftermarket pistons, rods, crank, port work, valves, springs, retainers, etc. All oem! :wacko

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
hows that turbo coming boostinscoob
Its finished finally besides my fuel pump. I was going to put an intank fuel pump in but that was going to be a pita so I just ordered an external walbro. It will be here on the 30th so Ill get to hopefully fire it up before the new year. Im going to take video and lots of pictures so stay tuned! :cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like everyones version of what a stock motor is:_lol: 8.70-8.80 on a stock motor....maybe with spray. Not dissing anyones riding abilities, but It aint a stock motor imo. If you are that good of a rider on what you say the bike is, pm me and you can fly down to make some passes on my bike with the same setup. If you make it go 8.70-8.80, I will pay for your airfair, hotel, and give you $$$$! We have one of the fastest tracks in the country down here and its at sea level.
I'm sorry your an inferrior rider but talking shit about something you know nothing about doesn't fly with me. I am the owner of the yellow and black bike that slow95gsx was riding and I was personally there when all these passes were made. All of our bikes went the numbers posted with completely 100% stock motors, valve covers have never been off. Hell, my bike still has the stock spark plugs in it and was on 87 PUMP GAS that day. Slow95gsx is a riding machine on a stretched 1000 and I will put him up against anybody on equal bikes. If you or anyone else on this site do not believe that these bikes are 100% stock motors then I tell you what we will do, you travel here to Louisville Ky zip code 40219 and pay for gaskets and 2 hours of labor and we will pull the motors out of each one of the bikes and take them apart. Once you find out that they are stock motors then you give each one of us $1000 for the trouble and admit to everyone on this forum that you are a donkey.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I'm sorry your an inferrior rider but talking shit about something you know nothing about doesn't fly with me. I am the owner of the yellow and black bike that slow95gsx was riding and I was personally there when all these passes were made. All of our bikes went the numbers posted with completely 100% stock motors, valve covers have never been off. Hell, my bike still has the stock spark plugs in it and was on 87 PUMP GAS that day. Slow95gsx is a riding machine on a stretched 1000 and I will put him up against anybody on equal bikes. If you or anyone else on this site do not believe that these bikes are 100% stock motors then I tell you what we will do, you travel here to Louisville Ky zip code 40219 and pay for gaskets and 2 hours of labor and we will pull the motors out of each one of the bikes and take them apart. Once you find out that they are stock motors then you give each one of us $1000 for the trouble and admit to everyone on this forum that you are a donkey.
Nice bike man and welcome to the boards. Sometimes you have to save your breath on these boards and look the other way when people post stupid comments.

·
Registered
185 Posts

the true question is....are you going that fast with stock motor and spray / stock motor and no spray???

if w/ spray i had a stock 750 w/ alittle shot that went 5.78 in the 1/8 at 124 last year in 2007

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
PM'ed you........

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
the true question is....are you going that fast with stock motor and spray / stock motor and no spray???

if w/ spray i had a stock 750 w/ alittle shot that went 5.78 in the 1/8 at 124 last year in 2007
No spray lol

·
Swears off Women, for hot man loving
2,263 Posts

Don't know what to tell ya, but sol's yellow bike is 100% stock with no jug.

Koby is a ridin MF'er and his weight doesn't hurt :cheers

·
Registered
649 Posts
Stock motor means ... stock cams with stock sprockets (not degreed), stock rods, stock pistons, stock crank, no nitrous, stock ports, etc.... If that is what you call stock then I've been running in the 8's for a couple of years now. I've been a 8.82 with a completely stock motor 2001 1000. I have head and cams now. A 2005-2008 GSXR 1000 has more then enough power to run in the 8's.

·
2,263 Posts
I hope so lol, otherwise his next post may be "looking for oil pan and header for......" :lol

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
what do you have to do to a stock motored 1000 to gain a sec over stock?

i went 9.20's on an 07, but we were spraying a 40 shot and making 189hp. Turning 1.60 60ft's so i am no drag racing pro.

It is very hard for me to imagine a stock motor with no spray in the 8's.

·
2,263 Posts
135 lb rider, good exhaust, pc3, low 1.40's high 1.30's, and geared to the moon.

Many many people have done it man, it just takes a nice setup and a hell of a jockey. Doing it on pump gas is more rare than on oxygenated gas but still not terribly uncommon for a badass rider to do.

You have a PM BTW

21 - 40 of 517 Posts
About this Discussion
516 Replies
141 Participants
busdriver416
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing