Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, lets see what everyone rides! If you ride more than 1 bike, put pics of the other ones too. I have a few, gotta get the pics together and I'll post mine.

·
Swears off Women, for hot man loving
2,263 Posts
What I started with, had an Akrapovic, BMC filters, PC3, slammed, strapped, and vortex rearsets. I started realizing as I got older I needed somewhere to play legally to keep my insurance cheap so I dropped this and started drag racing it.

And now, slammed, strapped, Ti Force slipon, PC3, MPS auto shifter, Thompson arm, brocks springs, and a Cycle Concepts drag pack.

On the way, mirror deletes, new windscreen, and then probably a Brocks exhaust and tune. Then I will either spray it or do a small street friendly turbo setup because I ride it all the time on the street as well.

One of these days, I will get some video/action shots at the track but as of yet I haven't been with anyone with a cam.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
-1+2, bmc, pcIII, conti tire . and thats about it.
1.79 60's
7.3 in the 1/8
11.79 in the 1/4 (only done 1/4 twice, messed up the shifts both times, hopefully can lower it next year)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Bike. Stock motor, 64" WB, drag pack, brocks springs, Brocks street meg, pc3, mr11, -2+1, shifter.
1.41 [email protected] [email protected]

http://www.vimeo.com/2518727

Buddies 06 1k. stock motor, 63" WB, drag pack, brocks springs, brocks street meg, pc3, mr11, -1+3.
1.46 [email protected] [email protected](2nd pass on bike)

http://www.vimeo.com/2524067

another 06 1k. stock motor, 61" WB, drag pack, springs, street meg, pc3, 87 pump gas, -2+2
1.48 [email protected] [email protected]

http://www.vimeo.com/2528867

06 grudge 1k. 66" wb, Bst's, slider, street tire. ;)

http://www.vimeo.com/2549834

·
Registered
649 Posts

·
2,263 Posts
Lookin good smitty, get ready to have to bend that plate up though, as soon as you launch the shit out of it and it squats hard, it's going to hit the tire and fold it FWD, I have wrecked a couple of plates like that :lol. You should see my inspection sticker, looks like someone did a burnout on it........

Well, I guess in a way I did :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Lookin good smitty, get ready to have to bend that plate up though, as soon as you launch the shit out of it and it squats hard, it's going to hit the tire and fold it FWD, I have wrecked a couple of plates like that :lol. You should see my inspection sticker, looks like someone did a burnout on it........

Well, I guess in a way I did :D
Thanks , yeah Iam gonna bend it tonight also gonna try to get this thing to start tonight the pwr wire to the starter could be loose I will keep you posted though

·
2,263 Posts
Well, ditched the mirrors and got a DB screen, maybe the lack of drag and ability to fully tuck in with pick me up a mph or so :lol

And the ricer in me made me put a Suzuki CF sticker over my triple clamp since my damn keys are scratching it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like everyones version of what a stock motor is:_lol: 8.70-8.80 on a stock motor....maybe with spray. Not dissing anyones riding abilities, but It aint a stock motor imo. If you are that good of a rider on what you say the bike is, pm me and you can fly down to make some passes on my bike with the same setup. If you make it go 8.70-8.80, I will pay for your airfair, hotel, and give you $$$$! We have one of the fastest tracks in the country down here and its at sea level.

1 - 20 of 517 Posts
About this Discussion
516 Replies
141 Participants
busdriver416
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing