Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1761 - 1778 of 1778 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Quite torn now...I literally just finished installing a Mat Mladin graphics kit on my bike this morning. Then I open Facebook and see he is an accused kiddie molester. Guess I'll start taking them off .

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
652 Posts
gosh well,

If that's the case (and why would you lie or joke about something like that) that's a pretty fucked up dilemma.

First confirm whether true or false.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yikes !
Confirm, and peel!
If true makes having an" make America great again" cap a good complement to Mladin sticker combo.😳😤😅

·
Registered
18 Posts
Quite torn now...I literally just finished installing a Mat Mladin graphics kit on my bike this morning. Then I open Facebook and see he is an accused kiddie molester. Guess I'll start taking them off .
Bummer man, I saw that this morning as well. Well you did a great job putting them on, they look great

·
Registered
34 Posts
Talked to the guy who did my graphics, he's going to print me a 21, I've always been a hopkins fan. Hopkins was on emgo Suzuki in 01/02 . I've bought an extra tail section and had it painted so better hopper than nothing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Talked to the guy who did my graphics, he's going to print me a 21, I've always been a hopkins fan. Hopkins was on emgo Suzuki in 01/02 . I've bought an extra tail section and had it painted so better hopper than nothing.

Heck yeah man, awesome!

·
Registered
652 Posts

Ben Spies rep would be cool also no # 11

Here pics of his Formula Extreme K3 with which he won series in 2003.
Just look at some of the Race Duty components on it: the massive forks and brakes, ultra trick works subframe, Alum fuel tank, wheels and of course that Swingarm which I've searched for over the years and is pretty much unoptanium. Actually I know of one but guy will only sell complete bike...anyhow fk it.

Also included, John Reynolds and his BSB championship winning K4.
Was very close when he won it that year. You tube has a few races

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ben Spies rep would be cool also no # 11

Here pics of his Formula Extreme K3 with which he won series in 2003.
Just look at some of the Race Duty components on it: the massive forks and brakes, ultra trick works subframe, Alum fuel tank, wheels and of course that Swingarm which I've searched for over the years and is pretty much unoptanium. Actually I know of one but guy will only sell complete bike...anyhow fk it.

Also included, John Reynolds and his BSB championship winning K4.
Was very close when he won it that year. You tube has a few races
Man that light blue with the yellow is sweet! Would love to do one like that as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I still have a hard time believing it's 17 yrs old

Exactly man, same here! Amazing gen inside and out! I got a good ride in over the weekend on mine, looking forward to many more this season! I have that same m4 pipe on mine as well, Sounds great! I had one of these brand new back in 04, when I rolled it out of the dealers lot that day I had no idea I would buy another one just like it 17 years later. But it was the king bike now doubt. Not many of these left in one piece that's for sure/

1761 - 1778 of 1778 Posts