Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1741 - 1760 of 1778 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Help me decide. I have a very clean unmolested K3. Only mod is a M4 slipon and stainless lines. I was able to get my hands on the The Mat Mladin graphics kit. yeah or neah? I can always remove the decals so its not permanent, but still...looking for opinions.
20190902_134811.jpg
suzuki-gsxr-1000-mat-mladin-edition-gsxr-1000-motorcycle-1.jpg

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think the AMA racing plate with the number one looks tough as hell, go for it.

I'm running a close replica of it at the moment. My bike has K7 tail conversion so I had to make all the decals, pin stripe
was the hardest part, still not perfect ...(and never will be lol)

K3/k4 won multiple championships, so it belongs on there.

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Just wanted to suggest you get some Chinese plastics for your race tail, this way you can keep your OEM original. cause you certainly can't pull the decal off and expect to put it back on like factory if you don't like race tail.
K3 is mostly one piece, couple places on ebay have it solid white abs.

Also, where in the heck did you find the Mladin decal kit ??

Thx for pics of the fleet 8

G

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just wanted to suggest you get some Chinese plastics for your race tail, this way you can keep your OEM original. cause you certainly can't pull the decal off and expect to put it back on like factory if you don't like race tail.
K3 is mostly one piece, couple places on ebay have it solid white abs.

Also, where in the heck did you find the Mladin decal kit ??

Thx for pics of the fleet 8

G
I actually did purchase a second complete tail section. It was only a few bucks. Exactly like you said then i can keep the factory one.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
652 Posts
I actually did purchase a second complete tail section. It was only a few bucks. Exactly like you said then i can keep the factory one.

Good ^

Once again lol, where the in hell did you find the Mladin decal set ?! and did it actually come with the number plate decals ?

Hi Kev...show us current pic of your scooter please..

thx G

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good ^

Once again lol, where the in hell did you find the Mladin decal set ?! and did it actually come with the number plate decals ?

thx G
Got the kit from Chris Kruzel, he owns www.drippinwet.com he does alot of the graphics for the ama teams and some wsb and Motogp

·
----------------
1,767 Posts
Good ^

thx G
Hey man - I sold the gixxer a few years ago, currently riding a 2008 SV650S and 2014 Yamaha Bolt. Both bikes are really fun but I do miss the top end scream of an inline 4.

1741 - 1760 of 1778 Posts