Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1701 - 1720 of 1756 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Been busy with life... but have enjoyed a rare ride on the Stroker Beast once in awhile. I have several Slabby and one Slingy build that are moving like molasses... but moving along nonetheless. Four kids, oldest headed into third year at university and youngest at 12 headed to summer camp with daddy for a week off tomorrow. Not much time for the bikes and getting OLD to brave the 1143cc KWS Hammer... I am about to let it go if I move on a mid-life (plus) crisis purchase and buy the 2020 Supra GR (yeah. it’s BLUE!!!) so I gotta lean out the pack and the scary bike goes first along with the gas-guzzler Tundra if i am going to pull it off. I’ll probably post the k3 shortly in for sale/classifieds, will be letting it fo to a capable rider only (for my conscience sake) at about six large, which is leas than the motor build cost! Only a few thousand milea on it. Thought I’d show up and let you guys in here know... I can’t think of where to find more qualified riders I’m open to passing this monster on to. Anyway, I don’t think I’m supposed to mention solicitation in this thread, so trying to thread the needle here until I get it up in classified with some details. I LOVE the unbelievable torque and power but just can’t make enough use of it with my life routine and the wife is always anxious when I take that rare ride. It’s just waaay too much for me any more...

Update when I am able. I know JP finally let his go... hope all is well with his bike and the new owner. That thing was the peak of what this model had to offer! Be safe, guys... always good to pop in and see how you all are doing.

-crisp

You will find a great owner!! Just make sure he is experienced and knows what he is getting into. More upkeep with stroker motors d/t stress on the crank bearings. Tell whoever buys it to change the oil every 500 miles and they will be good!! Clean oil is best oil; I can't over-stress that.

I miss my old 1143....she was fun to ride.

·
IMMITIGABLY VERBOSE DUDE
2,051 Posts
Been busy with life... but have enjoyed a rare ride on the Stroker Beast once in awhile. I have several Slabby and one Slingy build that are moving like molasses... but moving along nonetheless. Four kids, oldest headed into third year at university and youngest at 12 headed to summer camp with daddy for a week off tomorrow. Not much time for the bikes and getting OLD to brave the 1143cc KWS Hammer... I am about to let it go if I move on a mid-life (plus) crisis purchase and buy the 2020 Supra GR (yeah. it’s BLUE!!!) so I gotta lean out the pack and the scary bike goes first along with the gas-guzzler Tundra if i am going to pull it off. I’ll probably post the k3 shortly in for sale/classifieds, will be letting it fo to a capable rider only (for my conscience sake) at about six large, which is leas than the motor build cost! Only a few thousand milea on it. Thought I’d show up and let you guys in here know... I can’t think of where to find more qualified riders I’m open to passing this monster on to. Anyway, I don’t think I’m supposed to mention solicitation in this thread, so trying to thread the needle here until I get it up in classified with some details. I LOVE the unbelievable torque and power but just can’t make enough use of it with my life routine and the wife is always anxious when I take that rare ride. It’s just waaay too much for me any more...

Update when I am able. I know JP finally let his go... hope all is well with his bike and the new owner. That thing was the peak of what this model had to offer! Be safe, guys... always good to pop in and see how you all are doing.

-crisp

You will find a great owner!! Just make sure he is experienced and knows what he is getting into. More upkeep with stroker motors d/t stress on the crank bearings. Tell whoever buys it to change the oil every 500 miles and they will be good!! Clean oil is best oil; I can't over-stress that.

I miss my old 1143....she was fun to ride.
What up JP! Yup, got a local guy (same giy who bought it first time and sold it back! LOL) is interested again... HA!

I’ll update... I want that new Supra GR! LOL!

-crisp

·
IMMITIGABLY VERBOSE DUDE
2,051 Posts
what about the new C8 ?!
Actually, for all the hype... I’m a straigh-six guy. Corvette is neat but I really like the Supra. Having had three, still have the ‘89 Turbo now 25+ years, it’s THE car I really identify with most. 🙂

Stay tuned... 😎

—crisp

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Iv always wanted a blue and white K3 1000 ... with white wheels.

This itch needs to be scratched very soon.

1701 - 1720 of 1756 Posts