Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to image my bike with a polished frame and swingarm, if anyone out there has any pics, then please post them, if anyone has any pics of the b/o gixxer in general then post them. would like to see what others have done with there black bikes. ill start.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i alplied the paint stripper on with a brush and was really careful, then to get the fine line i sanded it with 120 grit and worked my way all the way to 1000, then hand polished it with mothers. as far as the screen goes, i simply spray painted the inside with black paint, the outside will look smooth and shine that way, however i just ordered a double bubble and it should be here soon.

·
Registered
69 Posts
im trying to image my bike with a polished frame and swingarm, if anyone out there has any pics, then please post them, if anyone has any pics of the b/o gixxer in general then post them. would like to see what others have done with there black bikes. ill start.

now thats a COOL bike man!!!

where did you get the "punisher" sticker?

nice bike

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the comments, the only reson i want to change it up still is cause there ae about 6 of these bikes inmy town, and one has the wheels done just like me. i was just wanting to see if there was anyone out there that did theres and to get a idea of what it looked like. as far as the sticker goes on the front, i got it at the mall at a store called hot topic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.