Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
here is some fun from today..

Awesome pic man, Some around here would call you a squid, some would call it learning your bike, the perfectionists would say you give us sportbike riders a bad name. FUCK EM! Do what you want, its YOUR bike

Sorry,,,im sick, and miserable.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Nice hieght on the stoppie
I'm about to change out my rear tire and I want to video my self burning off the old one
Has anyone ever heard of any damage being caused by doing a burn out to blow a tire? I don't want to fuck anyting up.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all this was done on an empty parking lot... so those of you that are against this..oh well...to each their own...
i wear gear.... and dont fuck around the street with others around...

as far as wheelies.... i'll try to get some nice pics tomorrow of those...

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
sucks if the photographer would post the pics from the track day, i'd show you what dragging a peg was. And i mean literally too!! nice pics though.

·
Registered
886 Posts
sucks if the photographer would post the pics from the track day, i'd show you what dragging a peg was. And i mean literally too!! nice pics though.
I almost dragged my knee on the street ( on accident)... Id actualy like to go to a track day...

But i dont feel like buying leather pants and use them once or twice... And i havnt gotten a free day to go out there (kinda far from me)...

But 1 day ill end up going.

Twisties are alright.... But id much rather stunt....

·
Registered
505 Posts
here is some fun from today..

[image]http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/burnout2.pg[/image]
Shoelace is untied...

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Here is some pics of my junk from this weekend at Summit Point, WV for the WERA races. Quality of the pics suck but they are al.l ove 9megs each and this is the best I can get them.

njracer

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
it says spidi on back of it

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.