Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weather is bout to break sooner or later. I love to ride all over Mass. I will even break out as far as NY if something good enough is going on. This thread will allow people to post up their group or solo rides, their hang out spots, club events, or just anything happening with motorcyles thru out the summer. Give as much details as you can. Directions on how to get to some of these hang out points would be nice. I met alot of good people on this board and would like to meet and ride with even more. So Post Em Up people. I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with you all.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I'll start it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 25th my crew and some friends are heading up to Six Flags Of New England. Most will be on bikes, some will be in Auto's. This is a family affair so bring the kids as well. We Plan on leaving Boston By 9:30am If you and yours would like to join in email me at [email protected] I will give you full information on the meeting point or arrange a meet up point along the way. Some of the riders will be getting a hotel room up by the park and ride back in the morning after breakfast. Hope To See you there.

P.S. this is for first come first serv. I have a limited supply of tickets that will allow you to get in the park for free. The cost of these are $15.00. If you want a pair or some get in touch with me ASAP (617) 938-4416

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone live up in the Six Flags area? Some of us are staying the night and want to hit some nice roads heading back to Boston. Also anyone is welcome to join in on this ride as well. Email me for details.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still heading up to Six Flags this coming Saturday, any and all welcome........

·
Registered
35 Posts
i live north of boston.... i live on the border of nh...but wouldent be able to make the ride though...but if you head up this way some time just pm me if you want to ride

·
Registered
64 Posts
whats up fellas
i wish i saw this post earlier i am from the home townt hat six flags is in
i could have shown u some of the nicest, most scenic, fastest roads that western mass has

let me know if ur planning on doing it again
[email protected]

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhhhhhhhhh Damn that's exactly what we was looking for. We still had a great time. It was hottt as a mutha, but the ride up and back was good. That park is the park (loaded with females and nothing but fun) I'm still interested in those back roads and scenery shots. Love a good ride.

As far as NH me and my crew just might be up that way in August to rent a house for about a week or so. But that don't have to waite till August.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Riding Up to Hampton Beach on 7/10/05. Anyone can join in on this ride. With any ideas we can stretch this run alittle further.

<font color="red">Hook up info </font> :

We will be leaving a spot called the round table. It is located directly infront of the Franklin Park Zoo main entrance which is right off Blue Hill Ave In Dorchester/Roxbury Ma. From there we will be leaving at 10:30am sharp. We will head down Columbia Road towards rte93N. Anyone who wants to ride up, feel free. We just ask you get your gas and stop at the ATM prior to departure. Right now we have bout 12-15 bikes but im still making some calls. Hope to see some of you's if not all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll be down in Hampton tommorrow for a beach day with the wife; if I see you down there I'll swing by to say hi , but will be in my wife's yellow S2k not my 04 600.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like our next journey is going to be Salem Willows Annual Picnic this coming Saturday. This event goes on every year in Salem Ma, up by Peobody. I'm going just to ride.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow I'm doing a good job with this tread...............
Ok I believe for our next journey, we are looking to get some riders together for a Ct-NY run. Anyone up for the trip?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts