Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
jesus christ on a rubber crutch dude..... how ya feeling besides, it sucks how everything is bright and loud now huh, like a bad hangover. glad to see you can still type.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i have large abrassions an d brusises on my bicep and upper left hip. i also have a swollen left foot (possibly broken outer bone) and i'm not ruling out the possiblity that there might be a bone chipped in my hip/pelvis

headache has kinda subsided thanx to alieve and sleep

walking around and moving is rather tough at the moment

·
Registered
328 Posts
Dam Adam,

So when are you going to the Dr. to get the full body check and xrays?

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Adam,

Go get checked up bro, and take some advils it will help with the swelling. Glad your doing ok!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
glad your relatively alright man.. but look at the bright side, that all white helmet was pretty fugly looking anyway.
No shit. Dude, you're sponsored by Suomy - get the hell out of those Guunwinds and get a new Spec1R.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
yea adam if you are still sore go get checked. timmy said you took a tumble.

ive been waiting to call i thought you mqay have been sleeping.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts

dont mess around and try to be a tough guy, go to the Dr and get some xrays and see if anything is really busted up

·
Registered
71 Posts
Agreed Ugly helmet and like everyone else says..........
GO TO THE FRECKIN DOCTOR!!!!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Adam,

Glad you're still with us. I was a little worried when you didn't reply to the e-mail I sent you. I hope you heal fast and still make it to Loudon on the 23rd.

Ray

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Dam one could say that you really know how to use a helmet. you may want to see the Doc and get a catscan just to make sure you don't have any internal probs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts