Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...As some of you may know i had my plastic painted a while back and it turned out great..But now i have changed my mind and am going to do a replica..Anyhow a sure hate to strip all this down so i was wondering if anyone out there would want to trade plastic..Ill trade for Black yellow,Blue white.or all black..(will swap tanks if needed)There are NO scratches or dings etc on mine and if traded i want the same in return.We can meet,do it here at my place what ever you want..I dont want any money just a trade..If interested you can PM me or e-mail me.Ill wait for a week or so if no takers ill strip mine..I wanted to start fresh on a unpainted (original)surface......Thanks everyone..

Heres a pic of mine if you didnt see it

·
Registered
776 Posts
looks great! Id like to trade for all Black myself I would but my buddy just bought the Blk\Rd
although yours is different. You throwing in those carbon covered side plates?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Wow If I could I would go out and buy a new bike to trade plastics with you, I hate Iraq... I can't wait to come home and ride. And of all things I want an 05 bad. And I love blk! Another oppurtunity lost due to deployment..... Thats lovely! I can't wait to see what your going to do next!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
What are you going to make a replica of if you don't mind my asking???

·
Registered
178 Posts
Asfaraslogic,
Where in Iraq are you? I'm in Balad. Been here a month and won't leave until Sept. I bought a B/W 05 3 weeks before I left. I miss that bitch.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am in Dayton. I am leaving tonight to to go to myrtle beach bike week. should be back monday night I just picked my bike up 30 min ago so every thing is in perfect shape. If yours are the same we can do it. I would like to see it in person. the pics of your bike do look great, I liked your silver one also. pm me so we can talk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts