·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After you watch this vid let me know if you a) screamed, or b) gasped. hahahah

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
From the way the video was going, i was just waiting for the dog to get hit again

the newcasters are talking while the pic is small in the lower left hand corner... and they're amazed the dog got hit and is still going....

then suddenly the dog darts out into traffic and SPLAT

"looks like he's not getting away from that one........"

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
big deal.
a few years back i watched a beagle jump out of some guys truck on the highway and he didn't make it through that ordeal. too bad it was a good looking beagle.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn you got my hops up. i was waiting for him to get hit again. damn im a sick person
Imagine if he would have been creamed by the car......that was LIVE TV.

·
Banned
2,038 Posts
didnt watch it, dont really enjoy watching animals get hurt, poor little doggie. glad i saw comments about it first before i opened it with my son standing here next to me. i can usually tell by the subject what if the video is gonna be a bad one...wait, "pooch on the freeway"..yeah, i guess theres no way i could think that would be good.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
i didnt watch that video but it sounds like one we had here a few months back..i was watching it live at the gym. half the gym was standing there gasping..

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
I gasped and then laughed b/c I saw that he was ok. He took a lickin' and kept on tickin'. I think that dog was on pcp and had super strength.

·
Registered
447 Posts
It didn't really hit me that he got run over but that was one tough bitch. I gasped in my mind but laughed out loud. but that did suck.

·
Mama Bear
17,836 Posts
WTF is that really news worthy? That's what I'm gasping about, the fact that they had live coverage of some stupid dog on the highway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts