Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
If you are... you are probably the same person that gets upset when a cage doesn't see you and starts merging into your lane. I've never understood that either... I just move over with them and accelerate out of the way.
Not always applicable in heavy traffic.....

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Yeah. Definitely not applicable in NYC traffic :lol

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
"Loud pipes saves lives" makes about as much sense as "I would lay my bike down to avoid a wreck".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
871 Posts
I like a little noise
I agree. I ran my old k8 750 for its entire life with the stock exhaust. I loved the fact that I could start it to warm early mornings and not piss off my roommates.

Also find it really good in suburban riding where there's lot of traffic police that you can take of from a light with haste and not attract too much attention.

Good for long trips on the bike as you don't have it droning in your ear and giving you a headache.

Then the other argument is aftermarket sounds better, looks better and is lighter. Hence why I run a full system WITH a baffle. Perfect sound!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I feel better and I like it so much.
I don't know anything that people think outside. They feel better or worse.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? :wackoBefore you say 'language barrier' or 'lost in translation' (my first thoughts), take a look at the extensive (and equally incoherent) conversation he had all by himself over the course of 3 weeks in this thread click

21 - 29 of 29 Posts