Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't think that looks anything like Detroit as you're riding mostly among apartment buildings whereas on Detroit it's abandoned houses. Might resemble some parts of it, but not quite.

How bad is crime around there? If you rode a GSXR around the Mexican slums you're basically guaranteed to have it stolen and lucky if you make it out alive.

·
LOVES old ass '85-'92 GSXR's,HATES new GSXR's
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think that looks anything like Detroit as you're riding mostly among apartment buildings whereas on Detroit it's abandoned houses. Might resemble some parts of it, but not quite.

How bad is crime around there? If you rode a GSXR around the Mexican slums you're basically guaranteed to have it stolen and lucky if you make it out alive.
Well these areas aren't really that big to have crime rates somewhere (or I can't find them). Entire city is around 100k citizens, and then there are few districts, these two are the worst one.
There are tons of urban legends but nothing really proven.
Entire city has rate of 25 crimes per 1000 citizens (no idea how did they count that), but these are only reported ones

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is Silesia region, lot of these building was made for miners. Most of them are really poor, but it doesn't mean that they are crime makers. But usually people take care of their local enoviroment because to want to live in "sh..".
Post about tanks was funny really:) Yes we have lot of old WW2 buildings. Funny thing is that they are build better then new ones:/

P.S. Gorilla co za reklama Polski.....;) Pzdr z Gliwic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts