Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
17,011 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Very nice. I got part way through & was looking at the pictures of the houses & was going to ask you if that was Camelback Ski area in the background. Once I got a little farther I saw it obviously was. We used to trail run the mountain & the top ridge/old logging road all the time when I was younger & still racing. It made me puke more than once! I managed several shops back than, one of them was right down the road from there. That's cool to see it like that compared to what you normally see. :thumbup

·
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice. I got part way through & was looking at the pictures of the houses & was going to ask you if that was Camelback Ski area in the background. Once I got a little farther I saw it obviously was. We used to trail run the mountain & the top ridge/old logging road all the time when I was younger & still racing. It made me puke more than once! I managed several shops back than, one of them was right down the road from there. That's cool to see it like that compared to what you normally see. :thumbup
Yep, that's Camelback OF.
One of my g/f's has as ski house there. Her house is the single family house in one of the pics.
The neighborhood is "North Ridge" & it over looks the water park and ski runs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts