Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to replace the spark plug leads on my '92 1100,how do I remove them from the coil,do they unscrew or just pull out.There seems to be a clip holding 'em in.
Got to replce the fuel tap as well(dont ask, lets just say I dont know my own strength).Since to replace it for a new one is over $160 Australian,what else will fit in the hole,needs two fuel outlets and the vacuum outlet .I might be to find something at the wrecker/breakers/dismantlers(whatever you call em)

·
Registered
301 Posts
If I were you I would try and find a pair of dyna coils from a wrecker.
I don't think the leads on the standard coils are designed to be replaced.
The last owner of my bike tried to replace the leads and fucked it up,he must have broken that clip they have on the coil end of the leads and siliconed the leads back in.
If you get dyna coils you can use car leads.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
As to the petcock, I am quite happy with my Pingel. It flows like crazy, I don't have to worry about vacuum hoses any more, and having installed 5/16" O-ring breaks, its a doddle to pop the tank on an off solo. Not cheap, but if you're stuck with retail for the original.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.