Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
i seriously doubt that half the crap that gets posted in here would actually be said if face to face with one another
I seriously doubt it too. "Keyboard commando's" wouldn't continue to talk bs when someone has a gun to their head that's actually shot at humans before.:dissapointed

But hey, they could buy me a beer, it's the most they could get away with at that point....:cheers

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
I seriously doubt it too. "Keyboard commando's" wouldn't continue to talk bs when someone has a gun to their head that's actually shot at humans before.:dissapointed

But hey, they could buy me a beer, it's the most they could get away with at that point....:cheers
I wouldn't buy you shit and tell you to your damn face what a idiot you are!:cheers

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I wouldn't buy you shit and tell you to your damn face what a idiot you are!:cheers
Sure you would idiot...Like you were supposed to meet grtfast. :lol

Yeah, toughguy...uh huh......LMFAO!

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
Sure you would idiot...Like you were supposed to meet grtfast. :lol

Yeah, toughguy...uh huh......LMFAO!
Yeah you and fartfast are fukkin UFC fighters behind your keyboards but I'll bet in reality you would hide behind your bitches if the shit got thick. :lol

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Yeah you and fartfast are fukkin UFC fighters behind your keyboards but I'll bet in reality you would hide behind your bitches if the shit got thick. :lol
You were the one talking shit, and YOU were told you could come on down.

Is that still a problem for you, pussy? :sleep

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
You were the one talking shit, and YOU were told you could come on down.
i dont recall that.. that must have been before i decided to take a dive into the pit that is the politics and current affairs forum

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ok can we get along all this internet thugging is silly. You aint shooting and you not calling no one an idiot to there face I mean if both of you are this hard just do it. For real how many people you know say they gonna hit some one before they do it. It takes a rough man to sit behind a keyboard and be hard.

If you soft like babyshit and you thugging in politics and current affairs you might want to see a shrink. I also suggest you might want to get rid of all firearms and explosive devices we dont need another timothy mcveigh.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ok can we get along all this internet thugging is silly. You aint shooting and you not calling no one an idiot to there face I mean if both of you are this hard just do it. For real how many people you know say they gonna hit some one before they do it. It takes a rough man to sit behind a keyboard and be hard.

If you soft like babyshit and you thugging in politics and current affairs you might want to see a shrink. I also suggest you might want to get rid of all firearms and explosive devices we dont need another timothy mcveigh.

I agree...and I don't think we've seen doomass show up in Fla for grtfast yet.

As usual....He's all talk

I'll keep my guns thank you, I believe we have the right to do so...:punk

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
I agree...and I don't think we've seen doomass show up in Fla for grtfast yet.

As usual....He's all talk

I'll keep my guns thank you, I believe we have the right to do so...:punk
Dont confuse me with one of your little florida gay buddies bitch because aint nobody on here skeeeeeeeeeeered of your stupid liberal bitch ass!:flipoff

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Dont confuse me with one of your little florida gay buddies bitch because aint nobody on here skeeeeeeeeeeered of your stupid liberal bitch ass!:flipoff
Grtfast still hasn't seen your lazy ass in fla yet I see....

Tick tock....Tick tock :lol

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
Grtfast still hasn't seen your lazy ass in fla yet I see....

Tick tock....Tick tock :lol
Oh yeah you an fartfast are baaaaddd!!:spit:flipoff

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i thought the P&C forum was not moderated? why did spongebob get banned?:scratch

·
Banned
19,349 Posts
The Politics and Current Affairs Forum IS NOT moderated.

The topics and opinions are almost always controversial. That being said, if you post in this forum, you do so at your own risk.

Please do not 'report posts' to the administrators.
Just need to add:

UNLESS YOU'RE A CHICK.

IF YOU'RE A CHICK & GET BUTTHURT PLEASE REPORT ALL POSTS TO THE MODERATORS (TRY njracer & Moto_Joe FIRST).

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
Just need to add:

UNLESS YOU'RE A CHICK.

IF YOU'RE A CHICK & GET BUTTHURT PLEASE REPORT ALL POSTS TO THE MODERATORS (TRY NJRacer & MotoJoe FIRST).

:blink

:spit

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
How lame must you be, to use this forum as just a place to attack people completely out of left field. Rather than having a sensible discussion, albeit heated at times..... :rolleyes. Understandably discussions will get heated, and things will be said, but for fucks sake, if that wasnt out of left field, for no apprant reason, I dont know what was.

·
Banned
19,349 Posts
How lame must you be, to use this forum as just a place to attack people completely out of left field. Rather than having a sensible discussion, albeit heated at times..... :rolleyes. Understandably discussions will get heated, and things will be said, but for fucks sake, if that wasnt out of left field, for no apprant reason, I dont know what was.
It most assuredly was not completely out of left field.

I don't do things for no reason at all.

And the outcome was just about as I had expected.

It's water under the bridge, as far as I'm concerned.

And what I posted to her was extremely tame compared to what else is posted between members here on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
:cheers........ Its not like the "point" matters or anything :thumbup

I agree with you that it is tame by comparison, but normally things are built to a head. It most assuredly seemed completely out of the blue to me :dunno.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts