Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shouldn't be hard!
I am on the verge of getting an 05. And when I say verge, I mean right on the cliff. I have always been a Blue & White person. My 01 gixxer 1k, with its white wheels, and touching 48,000 miles is still an eye catcher. However, I want to make sure it is the blue & white that is the killer among the 3 color choices. Don't want to start any scrabble either..

The Yellow is out the question for me.. Sorry fellas/ladies, but the black & grey I might give a chance to. Either one, I am going with white wheels. Oh yeah..I am hard-core-old-school.. white wheels are going on my baby..

Plus, the pics will show me the pipe/screen/undertail choices too.. Post the pics up people!!

And contrary to another post, I never get tired of hearing about K5, K4, K3, or any dam sportbikes for that matter...

Sheesh, we only pass this muther once, and I am planning on going out as gracefully and cooly as I can!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just picked mine up (15 mins ago) and can't find my dig. cams damn cord to upload pics.. lol.. Any way I wanna know aftermarket parts (I ordered mv frame and spool sliders so far) so include info like that with the pics.. Stay safe..

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes mate, r & g racing sliders
jeep, you are too cool!!

The blue & white kicks azz!! Getting ready to go to a dealer and look at a black and grey, just to be sure... Oh, I will have R&G racing sliders on my chit too....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Much stuff like pipe, PC and a few other things on order but here it is.

BTW I didn't want the yellow either......til' I saw it in person, then things changed

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Much stuff like pipe, PC and a few other things on order but here it is.

BTW I didn't want the yellow either......til' I saw it in person, then things changed
Oh my god!!! I had ruled out yellow and black completely, and really going for the blue and white. Holy Cow that yellow/black looks good!
I wanted to eyeball a grey & black in person before I pick. However, after looking at the black & yellow, I got to eyeball all three of these before I pick. Dam...

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
This shouldn't be hard!
I am on the verge of getting an 05. And when I say verge, I mean right on the cliff. I have always been a Blue & White person. My 01 gixxer 1k, with its white wheels, and touching 48,000 miles is still an eye catcher. However, I want to make sure it is the blue & white that is the killer among the 3 color choices. Don't want to start any scrabble either..

The Yellow is out the question for me.. Sorry fellas/ladies, but the black & grey I might give a chance to. Either one, I am going with white wheels. Oh yeah..I am hard-core-old-school.. white wheels are going on my baby..

Plus, the pics will show me the pipe/screen/undertail choices too.. Post the pics up people!!

And contrary to another post, I never get tired of hearing about K5, K4, K3, or any dam sportbikes for that matter...

Sheesh, we only pass this muther once, and I am planning on going out as gracefully and cooly as I can!!!
Ok Bro, I guess I will join in. Sorry K4 fans but more K5 pics coming in.

These pics were taken the day after I got my bike. Since then the weather has been absolutely miserable to keep her clean. I washed it once but gave up until the weather clears again. I have put almost 800 miles on her mostly in the rain. Something I didn't want to do, but there is no way I am going to wait for a month of the rainy season to ride. Right now the Gix is dirty but still beautiful. Sorry about the background clutter. Better pics this summer as mods are added slowly. I've already since removed all the warning stickers, much better.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Another Black/Yellow, with the rear seat installed. Good luck with your decision. I thought I was going to get a B/W but went the B/Y after taking a long hard look at all three colors.

1 - 20 of 463 Posts