No, it was from a garden hose. I have 12 volts at the coils, from the orange/white wire. Just no spark. Is the computer the thing next to the battery behind the black plastic shield? If so that got wet. If that gets wet is it ruined or just takes a long time to dry. Thanks...
try drying it with a hair dryer but keep it on low not tooo much heat don't over do it if they get wet i think they short out sry. I know a guy who is selling a vance & hines power pack for abut 150 if you can't get the thing to work that sounds like your [email protected]@# I am going through electrical probs also. did you check the coils also and the pick up coil.??
From what I ve been told from others on here, stay away from the VH power packs. They are prone to failure. The dyna setups are better. But to answer your question, check your plugs. Do you have resistance between the coils ? I dont have the #'s in front of me for it, but can look them up if you need it. You should be able to wash the bike and not have problems, so it could be something got wet, because it wasnt sealed good anymore, or you held the hose over it long enough that it found some how to leak into something. It could take a day for things to dry out on thier own. Process of elimination. Start with the stupid things and work your way to the expensive things.
You may have water around you spark plugs and the wires are grounding out . Don't pull the plugs but try and blow or dry around them. pull the wires and dry them too. Should start right up when all dry, It;s happened to me.