Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
07 GSXR
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
Anyone know of a good reputable place I can take my ECU to get flashed in Ontario?

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,459 Posts
Where is RCC and what does it stand for?
I am truly astounded by new members who ask questions, receive good information in return but somehow DON'T read the provided information and instead just ask stupid questions that prove they're too f-ing lazy to read.

·
Banned
07 GSXR
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am truly astounded by new members who ask questions, receive good information in return but somehow DON'T read the provided information and instead just ask stupid questions that prove they're too f-ing lazy to read.
Well thanks for trolling my post. Hope you have a great day!

·
8,459 Posts
Well thanks for trolling my post. Hope you have a great day!
You were provided a qualified ONE SENTENCE RESPONSE, with a link!!!! to the resource you asked for lmao. That was apparently too much for you to follow.

And now you go passive-aggressive.... damn dude.

·
Banned
07 GSXR
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You were provided a qualified ONE SENTENCE RESPONSE, with a link!!!! to the resource you asked for lmao. That was apparently too much for you to follow.

And now you go passive-aggressive.... damn dude.
Wow someone woke up with a rubber in his bum. Sheesh heshe sure did a number on ya. Don't be so sensitive about everything. Have a great day shitskid. 😀

·
8,459 Posts

New guy is a fail on so many levels. The following shouldn't need to be said and yet, here we are: Persistent douchebaggery will not endear you to the community. Take a few days off to reflect on asking for help, receiving the specific information you asked for but not bothering to actually read it and finally, acting like a whiny little pinhead* to forum staff..... dumbass lol.

We have ourselves a male Karen. Would you like to speak to a manager sir?

*I'm using the PG13 word for what you're acting like - you're welcome.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
My sister's name is Karen, have you run out of superlatives to describe this goose ? 🤣

·
8,459 Posts
My sister's name is Karen, have you run out of superlatives to describe this goose ? 🤣
Certainly not. I'm exercising a great deal of restraint at the moment. If he continues along the same path when his ban expires later this week, then you'll get to see how vast my reserves of pejorative vocabulary really are.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Certainly not. I'm exercising a great deal of restraint at the moment. If he continues along the same path when his ban expires later this week, then you'll get to see how vast my reserves of pejorative vocabulary really are.
I like having you as the security around here…you are good at it and it’s entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1 Posts
It's sad to see some of you support le squid abuse of power by suspending the guys use of the site then bash him while he can't defend himself lmao. This goes to show you the idiocy and hypocritical behavior adults have now at days. You not only criticized the guy for what he said but later on do the exact same but take it a step further lmao.
This is ridiculous on so many levels. Your comments le squid explains your intelligence on every level. Simply you are a true hypocrite and one who simply beats a dead horse. Oh I'm sure you are going to ban me for this and then go on to bash me as well because that is how childish you are.
Oh and also change his title to make fun of him. You are the true definition of an oxymoron.

Go ahead cupcake, bash away and let's all see your reserves of pejorative vocabulary really are since that makes you feel superior from others.
Little webster dictionary and years of scrabble sure paid off for ya. Just to think there is always one of you in every site and your boy toys to hold your wiener while you pee.
I'm sure he is having a kick out of you being a coward. This one's for the guy who can't defend himself because the big bad squid.
Since you are a moderator, the right thing was just to ban him and that's it. But you had to be a baby, call him names, then rant on just to inflate your ego larger than what it already is.
Just to think,this site gave you that power to ban people but yet you commit the same crime and take it several steps further.
Sad but all what I said is true.
P.s. don't give a crap If you ban me as well, just goes to show your true character is all scenarios.

IT'S NOT FAIR YOU BIG MEANIE!!!!!!

·
Registered
GSX-R 1000 2014 L4 in the Netherlands
98 Posts
Some are bad with keyboard, dyslectic, or stupid. But the response should be normal or none.

·
8,459 Posts
It's sad to see some of you support le squid abuse of power by suspending the guys use of the site then bash him while he can't defend himself lmao. This goes to show you the idiocy and hypocritical behavior adults have now at days. You not only criticized the guy for what he said but later on do the exact same but take it a step further lmao.
This is ridiculous on so many levels. Your comments le squid explains your intelligence on every level. Simply you are a true hypocrite and one who simply beats a dead horse. Oh I'm sure you are going to ban me for this and then go on to bash me as well because that is how childish you are.
Oh and also change his title to make fun of him. You are the true definition of an oxymoron.

Go ahead cupcake, bash away and let's all see your reserves of pejorative vocabulary really are since that makes you feel superior from others.
Little webster dictionary and years of scrabble sure paid off for ya. Just to think there is always one of you in every site and your boy toys to hold your wiener while you pee.
I'm sure he is having a kick out of you being a coward. This one's for the guy who can't defend himself because the big bad squid.
Since you are a moderator, the right thing was just to ban him and that's it. But you had to be a baby, call him names, then rant on just to inflate your ego larger than what it already is.
Just to think,this site gave you that power to ban people but yet you commit the same crime and take it several steps further.
Sad but all what I said is true.
P.s. don't give a crap If you ban me as well, just goes to show your true character is all scenarios.
TLDR

Is it just me or is our friend Roland a little thin-skinned? Maybe just a little.

Sadly, creating multiple user accounts is a hanging crime so bye bye silly man.

·
8,459 Posts
Is it just me or is our friend Roland a little thin-skinned? Maybe just a little.
Wow..... I think I may be on to something. I just signed-in to see his novel and after my response, I saw that there were 4 reported member complaints to review, which is nothing out of the ordinary. So I clicked to review them and.....

As staff, we never bother mentioning any of this. It's part of the job but this time, all four of them are from our friend Roland. DAMN!

His complaints were all typed in his most impressive legal-eze lmao. How much TIME do you think he spent on all of this hissy-fitting? It's so funny, it's worth sharing.

Behold!

Complaint #1

Complaint #2

The third one was ratting you out @craigfer63.

And finally,

I believe we may have a new record holder for most spectacular hissy fit. Roland, you will be missed. Jesus.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts