7,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts

·
98,059 Posts
That's awesome! is her shop near where you live?
Dallas. I'm in Austin. It's about three hrs away.

I met her at the AMA women and motorcycling cinfrenxe in keystone Colorado last week. I was working for BMW and she was there to speak. My friend knew her and we all ended up at dinner.

Check out Erin Hunter of sheEmoto. She's a landspeed record holder too ;)

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I saw this chick on a Discovery channel thing about bonneville I think.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
She is a very nice and down to earth lady. I've talked to her quite a few times and go to the bike nights that she hosts at here dealership as often as I can.

GixxerVixxen have you always been in Texas? Am I getting you confused with another one of the HOT GDC women? Weren't you in Iowa?

·
Dirty Doc Melissa
5,535 Posts
Dallas. I'm in Austin. It's about three hrs away.

I met her at the AMA women and motorcycling cinfrenxe in keystone Colorado last week. I was working for BMW and she was there to speak. My friend knew her and we all ended up at dinner.

Check out Erin Hunter of sheEmoto. She's a landspeed record holder too ;)
im so jealous of your trip. I saw the pics, freakin awesome!

·
98,059 Posts
She is a very nice and down to earth lady. I've talked to her quite a few times and go to the bike nights that she hosts at here dealership as often as I can.

GixxerVixxen have you always been in Texas? Am I getting you confused with another one of the HOT GDC women? Weren't you in Iowa?
Born and raised in Austin Texas ;) I love this place too much to leave

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Born and raised in Austin Texas ;) I love this place too much to leave
Sorry, my mistake. It is actually Saphire that is from Iowa. I wasn't born or raised here but I can't think of another state that I really want to live in. I miss the mountians though. Oregon was a great place to grow up. Always something to do; from whitewater rafting to hiking to mountain biking to cliff diving.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts