Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, how is everyone's post season going? I've picked all three games so far (based on the looks of this Ravens v Patriots game so far anyway) and am thinking I'll be 4-0 after tonight. Made some decent mula so far and I'm taking the Cardinals as the underdog tonight which would finish off the first round nicely in my favor. I can't believe every 'expert' as ESPN has picked the Packers to win that game. I think the Cards can win by double digits and the fact that the talk is Warner will retire after this season now makes me think that the team will rally around him and try to get him to the big show that much harder.

How shitty to the Patriots look? About what I expected. I also can't believe the 'experts' had the Bengals killing the Jets.

·
Constantly in trouble now
16,403 Posts
You're on a roll for 4 calls on this weekend.

Good on ya!

--Wag--

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're on a roll for 4 calls on this weekend.

Good on ya!

--Wag--
Don't look now but it looks like the Packers decided to go ahead and play this 2nd half. They're turning it into a ball game after all so this one is far from over. I still like the experience of Warner in a close playoff game down to the wire. Pretty much will come down to what team can make a defensive stop or whoever has the ball last.

·
16,403 Posts
I dozed off and started waking up in time for sudden death overtime. Barely had time to realize I had to piss before it was actually over. :D

I'm kinda sorry I missed the "real" game. LMAO

--Wag--

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, what a game. 4-0 though and I wasn't even planning on betting in this year's playoffs. I logged into my account and saw that I had sixty bucks in it still. I didn't want to waste time cashing that little of an amount out so I decided to let it ride... four times. Now I'm up to $830 and change. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it's looking like I'm going to end up taking the four underdogs this weekend. I have two parlays that are looking awfully good. $250 worth of wagers to win over $6,500... not too shabby. Take a look:

The first is a four-team parlay for $200 that pays over $2,500 if it hits. I basically took the spread on all four underdogs. That means I have the Ravens +6.5, Jets +7, Cowboys +2.5 and the Cardinals +7 in games that I think all four have a good chance of winning.

Up next is a parlay for $50 that pays over $4,000 because it's involves all four underdogs winning their respective games this weekend. It's a bit of a stretch but I like the underdogs this weekend and for four grand it's worth $50 to me to see if I can pick four winners again this weekend.

I also have some other stuff going on and will take the underdogs in individual wagers as well.

·
meep meep
16,490 Posts
If we are picking underdogs thats what i think will happen, most likely wrong but what the hell

Bal by 7
Jets by 3
Dal by 10
Az by 7 (i predict another shoot out like last weekend)

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
People will be paypaling me cash money after the Vikings take the Boys at the dome.:cheers

·
16,403 Posts
Wow, what a game. 4-0 though and I wasn't even planning on betting in this year's playoffs. I logged into my account and saw that I had sixty bucks in it still. I didn't want to waste time cashing that little of an amount out so I decided to let it ride... four times. Now I'm up to $830 and change. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.
Very nice! Even though the Cards started out nicely, you got lucky on that one. Missed face mask penalty? C'mon!

:D

--Wag--

·
meep meep
16,490 Posts
two HORRIBLE games down

cardinals really? :dissapointed I know NO is good but damn at least try.

ravens :wtf I don't know what was worse all their damn fumbles or penalties that kept dicking them over. Hideous showing by them.

At this rate both underdogs will get raped tomorrow if today is a benchmark. Well prolly not dallas but who knows.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
two HORRIBLE games down

cardinals really? :dissapointed I know NO is good but damn at least try.

ravens :wtf I don't know what was worse all their damn fumbles or penalties that kept dicking them over. Hideous showing by them.

At this rate both underdogs will get raped tomorrow if today is a benchmark. Well prolly not dallas but who knows.
This is exactly why I stopped posting my bets online in advance. I don't know what it is but for whatever reason as soon as I do I lose everything. This was just plain UGLY and the Ravens and Cards both played for shit. 0-2 but I still tomorrow will be upset time but the funny thing is I thought today were going to be 2-0 for the underdogs and tomorrow would be the closer games.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Cash in the bank:punk

Go Vikes

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn jer better change your bet if you got the jets, so far all the underdogs got blasted. Not a good weekend for the underdogs.
Good thing I didn't listen to you. :biggrin

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup everything i say the opposite happens, no more predictions for me the rest of the playoffs.

although jets by 3 did happen, i guess one of them had to be right :dunno
I had a rough weekend to be sure. 1-3 doesn't generally pay out too well but I had a feeling on that Jets/Chargers game and was able to make up most of what I lost on the other three games so all in all I'm fine and looking forward to this weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts