Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pittsburgh's gone to the mutha fuckin superbowl! We will be the first franchise to have six superbowl rings. Steelers receive their third blowjob from Blowmemore ( i mean Baltimore ) in a year. This is the greatest defense ever! Joe No-go-to Superbowl Flacco chokes under pressure for third time this year. Greatest rookie qb ever my ass! ben roethlisberger's rookie season going 15-0 was greatest rookie qb campaigh of all time. :punk

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont sleep on the cards, they will show up to play.
Nah, im just fuckin around, the Cards scare me. In all honesty i picked em as NFC representitive in the bowl before the year started. What scares me is the fact that a dozen or more individuals (coaches included) are former steelers only removed from within a couple of years. Remember when Gruden coached against the Raiders ! One thing doesnt scare me is there not going to move the ball all over the place on steelers d, even thou they ll get their share. What does scare me is there d is sound, regardless NO ONE runs on the PITTSBURGH STEELERS- NO ONE. Its gonna be a great matchup.

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ we're not worried about the run man, our pass defense is really hit or miss....
If its the steelers d your talking about, yeah the run is always a factor, whether you have it or not, Cause if your shutting it down, it allows you to be more predictable passing the ball. And this aint the same subject secondary in years past when they had good defenses. Ike Taylor has turned into a shut down corner, he covers the stud receivers successfully game in and game out. Fitzgerald will have his yards and catches, but he aint gonna be scoring from all over the place. And we all now about Troy. My prediction is Steelers shut down run as always and as a result Warner will be put under too much pressure for their two big receivers to have a big game, even though they'll get their share. The BURGH 27 - Cards 24:cheers

·
Banned
8,628 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts