Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to thank Jason again! :cheers

I got my latest box in the mail. Consisted of Knox back/chest protector & Knox Handroids.

The gloves fit pretty snug, need a little time to break them in and I think they will be awesome.

I was a bit skeptical about whether the back protector would be long enough and it was. Thanks to Jason for leading me in the right direction.

Anyways. :cheers to Jason and STG.

Oh, and I'm not sure if Jason is getting lunches up there or not... :shifty

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Thanks Ryan, appreciate the thread. Glad that Aegis is long enough, I figured it would be.

Don't worry about the break-in on the gloves. In a few weeks they're going to be amazing.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Thanks Ryan, appreciate the thread. Glad that Aegis is long enough, I figured it would be.

Don't worry about the break-in on the gloves. In a few weeks they're going to be amazing.

Thanks again!
No comment on the Bite Patterns on the cardboard? :shifty

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mac, Did an appopriately sized STG shirt "fall" into your box? :shifty
Nope, and I don't mind. I wouldn't consider myself a big spender there by any means. Though I think they should make a shirt that says something about ToeJams new bike going faster than 138. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Nope, and I don't mind. I wouldn't consider myself a big spender there by any means. Though I think they should make a shirt that says something about ToeJams new bike going faster than 138. :thumbup

oh here comes the reverse psychology.....:wait

not a big spender? we're talking almost a grand. that would definitely warrant a free shirt. i just dont automatically throw them in there. next time man, remind me if you want one. :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts