Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\"Pitbull Problem\" Video (not for the weak)

If it's repost:
1.I did the search
2.Couldn't find anything that way.
3.Screw the repost nazis.

Pretty gruesome.

P.S. I can't believe that actually happens.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Re: \"Pitbull Problem\" Video (not for the weak)

·
Registered
203 Posts

that is horrible, i own a pitbull myself and she is one of the least vicious dogs i have ever owned...many of my friends have pits as well and they are VERY friendly and VERY loyal, but they like ALL people. My pit was stolen when she was 3 months old...eventually i tracked her down and found her at a house notorious for pitbull fighting. When i go to the cops, they say "we can't do anything because there is no evidence." BS. Until the laws get tougher and include REAL jail time and other HEAVY civil sanctions, this will continue.

Its such a shame there are such horrible people in this country that would gain satisfaction, and rewards from hurting an innocent creature.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts

This is a repost but im glad its been put up again here is a picture of mine

·
Registered
97 Posts

That's a good flash movie and I believe it to be very true.

We breed and show boxers . . . we get a lot of "people" wanting to purchase puppies to cross breed with Pit Bulls. Not that there's anything wrong with crossbreeding, but the intentions of the dogs is for fighting. I'm friends with many Pit Bulls that are some of the sweetest dogs i know of.

Truely sad. I can watch people beat other people to death without really being bothered, but seeing dogs like that can bring a tear to my eye.

Very sobering . . .

-TYlar

·
Registered
332 Posts

Looks like it had a nice PETA slant to it...are we suppose to believe that they are using the puppies for fighting?

Dog fighting is wrong...but make a video that doesnt have the wrong info in it.

·
Registered
252 Posts

I own a pit bull also. Had him since he was six weeks and now he is 1yr 4 months. He is so friendly and effectionate, it gets on my nervs sometimes..........hehehehehe nahhh just kidding. I love him to death.

Yet it pisses me off when people who knows shyt squat of the dog, and only talk of the common stereo types of them. Makes you just wanna use four muscles and reach out and slap the shyt out of em all. Some people love walking their dog on the side walk and seeing other people walk in the street cause of the dog. Not me. I don't want my dog labled as a fighter. I make it a point to let the person know he is good to go. His appearance is very strong, but remember his heart is stronger.

I personally think if a dog has mauled the hell out of another human or a innocent animal, the owner should take on the jail time and the dog put down. Nine times out of ten the dog can't be saved he has that killer mode for life. But anyhow the Owner should take no less then four years in prison for another animal and 8-10 for a human.

Makes me sick to see that go on.....................

·
Registered
134 Posts

This is a repost but im glad its been put up again here is a picture of mine

I can't believe you do that to you dog dave. I would be so embarrased. that poor dog....

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

I have known a few pit bulls in my life. All of them have been very gentle and loving animals. It sucks that people make these dogs fight. I think anyone who fights dogs should be put in the same position. Here is your opponent, fight until he kills you. If you win we have plenty more lined up for you.

We could make a killing off of Pay Per View.

·
Registered
134 Posts

I own a pit bull also. Had him since he was six weeks and now he is 1yr 4 months. He is so friendly and effectionate, it gets on my nervs sometimes..........hehehehehe nahhh just kidding. I love him to death.

Yet it pisses me off when people who knows shyt squat of the dog, and only talk of the common stereo types of them. Makes you just wanna use four muscles and reach out and slap the shyt out of em all. Some people love walking their dog on the side walk and seeing other people walk in the street cause of the dog. Not me. I don't want my dog labled as a fighter. I make it a point to let the person know he is good to go. His appearance is very strong, but remember his heart is stronger.

I personally think if a dog has mauled the hell out of another human or a innocent animal, the owner should take on the jail time and the dog put down. Nine times out of ten the dog can't be saved he has that killer mode for life. But anyhow the Owner should take no less then four years in prison for another animal and 8-10 for a human.

Makes me sick to see that go on.....................
Agreed !!!! unbelievable animals. I love mine to death... Would I love to do to these people what they do to these Pits... I don't understand how people do this to animals. here's mine...

G

·

+1 to all the Pit Bulls (American Staffordshire Terriers) I've known being loyal and kind.

By the way, the song is "Afraid Of Me" by Twizted

·
Registered
42 Posts

Guys, you know American Pitbulls are now banned, and have been for a while in the UK now under the Dangerous Dogs Act?
It was set up because all the American Pit Bulls we had here were trained and treated really badly as pups, to get the bad attitude, and there were many instances of them mauling people and children. So the governement took swift issues to get rid of these dogs.
We still have lots of Staffordshire Terriers. In fact, the Staffy is the most commen abandoned dog as it is deemed a "fashionable" dog by most people until they find it is just too much to cope with, so they send it off to the pound.
They are such beautiful creatures, and for people to use them as fashion accessories, or betting intruments is just horrific.
My dog is at such risk because a few people think he could "make good against a fox, or a badger"
The sooner we start to outlaw these kind of practices, the sooner we can get these species back to the place they were, just damn good faithful dogs.

·
Registered
202 Posts

would'nt get rid of mine for anything.
sweetest dog i've ever had.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

such beautiful animals........seen that vid before and it pisses me off everytime i see it...my sister has a pit mix..she's an awesome dog just very hyper

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts

Looks like it had a nice PETA slant to it...are we suppose to believe that they are using the puppies for fighting?

Dog fighting is wrong...but make a video that doesnt have the wrong info in it.
I think that was meant to show where people BEAT the dogs to make them mean starting as puppies.

If this was said already I have not read the whole thread.

·
Registered
16 Posts

I want to kill assholes that hurt dogs.

·
Registered
886 Posts

I have 2 pits... And i will NEVER own another kind of dog..

If they ever got outlawed... I wouldnt have a dog. Pitbull or nothing.

Nicest / most loyal dogs i have ever had. And im about to buy another Razors Edge blood line Pity

·
Registered
167 Posts

I own 2 pits and they are big giant babies.They think they are our kids.Its all in how you raise them.If you treat them like shit they turn out like shit.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts