Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many trackdays do you guys get out of a pair of diablo corsas?

im fairly new to the track, but i've scrubbed them in all the way to the edges. They're still in good shape now, although i've got them peeling a bit on the sides after my first trackday.

i also ride an 04 gsx-r600.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
It all depends on the rider/bike/weather/number of sessions etc.

If your new to track you can probably push your tires for 3 days. Look at the tires and at the wear strips, you want to have atleast 50% side and 10%rear side.

Riding on street tires on the truck sucks. Riding the street they become squarre and the bikes doesnt want to turn as easily. Just my opinion

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
what about the diablo corsas?

they are the 70% track, 30% street tire---the supercorsas are track only.
I have a GSXR 1000 with set up suspension and I can get about 4 days out of the rear and like 8 from a front. Just for reference I run 1:28's at Summit, and 1:16's at pocono east.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Using tire warmers I have easily gotten about 8 out of a set of corsas, squeezed 4 out of a set of supercorsas (but honestly that last day was a little hairy the last two sessions)
for refence, I'm a red group (intermediate) rider, do 18's at Pocono east, 12's at Beaver run.
yes I'm slow, but it sure makes tires last longer!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I don't use tirewarmers and I'm an advanced rider with nesba/TPM etc. I get at least 5 days from a rear. Twice that from a front. This is the Diablo Corsa's. NOT supercorsa's (at most 2 days from those). For reference 1:24's at summit. I'm on an 04 600.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.