Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice.... tax time is here and i am totally thinking about pimpin out my 2005 gsxr 600. I want to do the rims light pink (powder coated). Does anybody have any feed back on this and where can I get a good color Light pink powder coat to do this?? i have been searchin all over the web and can not locate a good color pink?
Also, I want to do some of the graphics pink. Any ideas on where good home made graphics can be located?

Thanks Ya'll for your advice :)

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,092 Posts
homemade graphics?
chris kruzel (drippin wet) can make anything. lots of people on here use his work on their bikes. im waiting for him to make me some decals and graphics as we speak.

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Someone here has/had a pink gsxr and it was damned pretty!
I forget if the wheels were pink as well but the bike looked spectacular!
She had pics of it posted here with herself and matching gear. (as i recall?)
It was as nice as anything you would see from the factory.

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
Someone here has/had a pink gsxr and it was damned pretty!
I forget if the wheels were pink as well but the bike looked spectacular!
She had pics of it posted here with herself and matching gear. (as i recall?)
It was as nice as anything you would see from the factory.
I think T u r k's bike had pink wheels. It was lime green and pink I think. Looked pretty good actually.

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
other way around. the bike was hot pink, the wheels were neon yellow. (same concept) and yeah, it looks awesome!
Turk has gone through atleat 37 bikes in the 2 years i've known him :lmao and yeah he's right turk did have that bike and now another guy here "kitten" has those wheels and some race fairings that turk used to use.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
I know a guy who has an all pink R1 race bike - and no, he's not gay he just does it for teh lulz :lmao

How about you start off with pink rim stripes? :dunno It's way cheaper, it will stand out well at least on black rims and not least, it's reversible :) The latter can mean a big difference if you want to sell the bike later - lots of guys are too insecure to ride bikes with pink on them and the majority of potential buyers ARE male :dunno

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey ya'll.... thanks for the replies and help. That bike of kittens.... man those rims are TIGHT!!! i love that color. Is there a way I can contact Kitten so I can ask what color that is and where i can buy it from??
ya'll are helping me out alot.. i def dont want to do just stripes... i want the entire bike black w/ bright pink rims.. kinda like kittens color. :) The bike will remain black.. so if somedayu i want to sell.... it will be easy to change the rim color :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts