Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is that fender eliminator coming?

I am losing the stock tail light assembly, including the tail light housing if that makes any difference to you

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Sorry oh Great One...I got side tracked with sending my bilock off to APE. I'll finish it tomorrow. I cut and shaped it back in November...I just need to finish the mounting holes and clean it up. I'll PM you for your shipping address.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
Sorry oh Great One...I got side tracked with sending my bilock off to APE. I'll finish it tomorrow. I cut and shaped it back in November...I just need to finish the mounting holes and clean it up. I'll PM you for your shipping address.<hr></blockquote>

did you tell APE you are from Gixxer.com ?

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:

did you tell APE you are from Gixxer.com ?
<hr></blockquote>

Should I have? I could if it'll mean help for you or a discount for me.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon Orttan:

Should I have? I could if it'll mean help for you or a discount for me.
<hr></blockquote>one hand washes the other...

its good practice, as you never know who I will be or have talked to already

got a deal coming up soon from Dynatek for you guys

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How good a deal on the Dyna2000 and coils for a old schkool like ours?? I'm needing that set-up.<hr></blockquote>

probably about 20% off and free shipping

I got a 2000 and a set of coils coming to me

now to get APE to toss in a big bore kit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts