Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
you can not eat those alone with one hand.,

YOU NEED ME ..............

see i took care of you the first time we broke you., and cracked your lobster for you , and this is what i get in return .... biotch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..you two crack me up..now i know why Jims respones are soo short....hes typing with one finger on one hand

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
I don't know why you guys get so worked up about Lobster, dime a dozen around here. Half the shops around here have their own boats, traps, and all.

Local place near my parents offers triple lobster dinners (1.5#ers) for 19.99 (though i'm not sure how they know their triplets, they all look the same to me)

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
I don't know why you guys get so worked up about Lobster, dime a dozen around here. Half the shops around here have their own boats, traps, and all.

Local place near my parents offers triple lobster dinners (1.5#ers) for 19.99 (though i'm not sure how they know their triplets, they all look the same to me)
A dime a dozen..? would you be so kind to send me a 12 of them pups then..?

·
Registered
9,968 Posts

A dime a dozen..? would you be so kind to send me a 12 of them pups then..?
Its the shipping that kills the price. I'm only 45 minutes from Maine, and them lobsters like the cold northern waters.

I had crawfish out in SanFran before, but they aren't even close.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those are rock shrimp....better than lobster!!

and yes scott im one handed right now

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
adam., I WOULD STILL OVE THEM IF THEY WERE 10 MINUTES AWAY .,
its easy to get tired of em after a bit.

tell me, does the McDonalds around you have a lobster sandwiches in the summertime?
yes they do., i never dared to try it though., just did not seem right..

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
adam., I WOULD STILL OVE THEM IF THEY WERE 10 MINUTES AWAY .,
its easy to get tired of em after a bit.

tell me, does the McDonalds around you have a lobster sandwiches in the summertime?
yes they do., i never dared to try it though., just did not seem right..
scary part, is in Maine I think they have em year round!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.